Need help with crash in destroy

chaotichaos

Oct 28, 2013
Hello i need help so i can get this game finished with. it keep crashing near the end when there a white flash a little bit after the last battle i am guessing ((i dont know how to hide text so i just put SPOILER )) ((SPOILER it is right after the white hair guy and the buff dude have their small fight or something like that and the black hair guy who is trying to destroy the alt history and the big buff guy are talking and that you started the end of the alt history by touching the mirror or something like that there a white flash and that where it always crashed. i would like to know if there is a way to fix this as i want to finish this or if there is a way i can just use some one else save file that have already finished the game as i believe i can just use it to start from the beginning and just skip my way back there while also skipping the fights as i felt that the whole battle system thing is stupid. so i would like if any one can help me with this with out me starting over from the beginning and having to do all those battle all over again or just give me their finished save file if that is possible.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?