Need of Help

Well I would like this thread to be moved to the technical section since it's already in the wrong place to ask for help.

Putting that aside, I take it your system is set in Japanese and that you have replaced the execute in the main folder with the patched version of the game execute. Sounds right?

Reactions: royce_aholic
yes i did that , and sorry bout the mistake gonna move it in tech support... and i still have the problem the (ELFIMAGE\rmt.arc) thing

Since you already posted in two sections, just ask the moderator to move it. Guess I'll send them a PM later.

I've just retrieved the game and just completed the following things to start up the game.
  1. Created a Directory for the game to be extracted to (e.g. C:\エルフ\河原崎家の一族2 完全版\
  2. Copied the game files into that directory where you want the game to be in
  3. Changed the Original Execute Extension to something like 'AI6WIN.exe.OLD'
  4. Put the Cracked Execute into the folder where the old Execute for the game was
  5. Double Click the New Cracked Execute to start the game
  6. Start the Visual Novel and continue playing the game

Currently my System Set Up is as follows:
  • Regional and Language Settings (All to Japanese or Japan in all tabs except display lanaguage)
  • Clock and Time Zone set in Japanese
  • Window 7 Ultimate 64-bit

However the OS system shouldn't matter too much as this game was released during the Window XP and Vista period.

So try out these instructions to see if it helps and give some feedback on it.

You don't have to start a new thread, just ask a moderator to move it for you.

I'm sure they'll do so once they see the other thread so it should be alright

ah thanks , been on the site more than 3 months but i rarely rarely post or comments , but glad for the info and if you know how to fix my problem it will help me a lot.

thx again and still not working img.png this still pop's up

Thread merged and placed in appropriate part of the forum. Please refrain from creating identical threads in the different part of the forum to avoid confusions. Thanks~

It says that you have a file (ELFIMAGE\rmt.arc) missing

Maybe something went wrong with installation or your copy is corrupt?

try running the game with administrator privileges. I see that you have installed the game in your D: drive instead, so that may be the problem. I've encountered times where programs wouldn't work properly without admin privileges when not installed in the boot drive before.

Give me like 10 minutes to write a picture walkthrough. I already can guess what went wrong since you did something you shouldn't have.

EDIT: I have to look for another image hosting site for the meantime. Imageshack did themselves in and I loss all my images on there. Plus I can't access them so... sigh. If I can't find another image site, I'll just upload a google doc for you to read.

-----

thx again and still not working View attachment 4228 this still pop's up

Okay, I supposed to complete work modules so rather than do what I was going to plan. You have to look at the attachments as I explain it.

HTI1.jpg

1. Extract the content of that folder to where you want the game to be.

FDSU1.jpgFDSU2.jpg

2. The game content in those folders should look like this.

FDSU3.jpg

3. Rename the original 'AI6WIN.exe' to 'AI6WIN.exe.OLD.' Then put the crack into this folder.

FDSU4.jpg

4. Delete those extra save folders.

FDSU3.jpg

5. Double click 'AI6WIN.exe' start the game.

This should basically help since the game directory structure was messed up. Which is the cause of the main error in the first page.

Last edited:
Reactions: dragoon93041

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.