need help with アステリズム -Astraythem-

Legend

Jan 31, 2012
Hello:) i have just downloaded [120629] [チュアブルソフト] アステリズム -Astraythem- .
This is the AS link: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-[120629]-[チュアブルソフト]-アステリズム-astraythem-70980/

When i try to play the game, it starts, but after the intro a box appears, asking me to input some date. As i am not japanese, i dont understand what the game is telling me to do. Heres a screenshot:

Knipsel.PNG

After that box, i get several others telling me to input something.

When i have clicked OK on all the boxes the game shuts down.

What do i do?:)

thnx in advance for the help!:d

Hello,
this is explained in gircelly's thread: you need to convert the hiragana into kanji

hopefully there will be a patch to skip this, for the time being please be patient

Reactions: Legend
thnx mate:) but in that post it tells me to enter the numbers in kanji from 1-10

Um...When you start game, it will asking you to convert some Hiragana to Kanji, they are all number, from 1 → 10, here are they ! ^^

いち → 一
に → 二
さん → 三
よん → 四
ご → 五
ろく → 六
なな → 七
はち → 八
きゅう → 九
じゅう → 十

this is directly from girlcellys post. So how do i enter the numbers?:) thnx in advance for the help:)

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated as i have no clue how to input the numbers.

Last edited:
Maybe you should change your text service or input language so that your keyboard could use japanese words....or use hanja convert or microsoft IME.....

Reactions: Legend
well i have tried just copying what girlcelly said... i dont know if i can type in japanese even on japanese setting because i have a europese keyboard:)

i mean i dont know what part to copy or type, even with girlcellys help:O

so im still lost. :(

well...based on your pic...the game wants you to put ni-yon-nana-san(2473) in japanese kanji without erasing the kanji yon-go-ni-ni(4522) that already in there......so so you should find a way to be able to input 2473 in japanese kanji:8

Last edited:
thnx again, i still dont know how to play it but im a little closer now!:D

EDIT: SOLVED!!!

What you need to do is take a look at all the characters after the : sign. Then look here for the translation. you can just copy and paste it.

いち → 一
に → 二
さん → 三
よん → 四
ご → 五
ろく → 六
なな → 七
はち → 八
きゅう → 九
じゅう → 十

Example:

If the number they are asking you to translate to kanji is : によんよんいち the kanji you would have to input is : 二四四一. This is because you have to see によんよんいち as separate numbers. so it would become like this: に よん よん いち and you can look these up in the bit above:) Good luck!:D

hope this helps some people having the same problem as me!:D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!