Need help with きみある

Legend

Jan 31, 2012
Useless, I'm too wating a answer from mamovie in my problem...

[MENTION=14493]Legend[/MENTION], try perhaps with the admins.

Okay, I pretty sure I had this install on my computer back in the Window XP SP 3 era. So I may want to hear what is your problem could be. Although my bets tend to lie on the fact that this game was made for Windows XP and Windows Vista rather than Windows 7 and Windows 8. In fact a lot of my older PC games made by the Western market fell through for this same reason.

So lets hear what your problem could be and see if I can figure out a alternative solution.

-----

Meantime, I shall give myself 2 to 3 days looking for my old DVD of this game and try installing it on Windows 7 Environment to see if my guess is right.

-----

EDIT AS OF 2013/05/17: I'm having trouble finding my original disk and now in process retrieving from another means. Please be patient until I can install it and test out the method of installation and whether I can replicate your problem.

-----

EDIT AS OF 2013/05/18: I have completed installing the game and patching it to Version 1.01. It worked perfectly fine and there was no issues about the processing of the game.

Steps are the following:
  1. Mount the Game (Used Daemon Tools for this case)
  2. Install the game
  3. Install Direct X9.0c (If you have not already have it on your system)
  4. Use Patch 1.01 to update the game
  5. Test run the game to see if it's working with the DVD
  6. If confirmed working with the DVD, unmount the DVD
  7. Test run the game without the DVD to see it if works
  8. If confirmed as working without the DVD continue playing as it it

Please be aware I have my entire OS setup in Japanese from start to end. This includes all the 'Regional Language and Settings' in 'Japanese.' And also the Time and Date in Japanese Time Zone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks