multi part .rar?

venomrec

Jun 13, 2014
I see downloads on this site but they have many links from different websites. How do they work? Example part1.rar part2.rar part3.rar & then Part1.rar part2.rar again. Why are there so many, I think I get it on second thought but I still don't understand how many to download & if I'm supposed to fuse them or something?

Download ALL of them, then extract part 1, the result will be the completed file.

just get enough number with out any duplicate

The reason there is part 1 and part 2 is because the size is too big so if the connection corrupt while downloading a big file, all the time u spend will be wasted. Another reason is because of the file host which uploader use limit the size of uploaded file so they must split it

For there is another part 1, part 2, link is just for the case that if a link die (the file is deleted by the host or the host has technical problem, etc) you can still download it from the other link so if you download 1 part 1, there's no need to download another with the same name

One more thing, links are interchangeable so you can download part 1 from this host, part 2 from other host.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.