Most recent ITHVNR in English

Archtype

Elite Member
Sep 17, 2015
ITHVNR has been in a strange development place for a while now, which is understandable--though for those of us with mixed success with VNR, it's nice to have the alternative.

Does anyone know where you can find the most recent version in English? The Github, as far as I know, only has the most recent versions in Korean--whoch isn't a huge obstacle, since all the buttons are still in the same place, but if you wanted to actually change any options that would be a problem.

I use the plaini version of ITH, i prefer it because it has an automatic update toold that seems to be working so far (i've used it for about 1 year)
I don't remember exactly where i downloaded it from but you should be able to find it from google, if not i can upload it here

I use the plaini version of ITH, i prefer it because it has an automatic update toold that seems to be working so far (i've used it for about 1 year)
I don't remember exactly where i downloaded it from but you should be able to find it from google, if not i can upload it here

Thank you for the suggestion. I switched to ITHVNR because ITH at the time wasn't regularly being updated, and ITHVNR supported newer games, so I'll check it out.

Make sure to make the newer updater tool so that it can grab the most recenty profiles, the old tool won't update.
If it asks to try plain http when updating say yes, if it says hash check passed it means it has updated

I can't find any version of ITH with the update tool built in but I'm still looking. It's not as easy as googling "ITH" at the moment, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。