Most of ClockUp games have zoomed in character standing sprites! (pic inside)

dogmadogma

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2012
Hi everyone!

I am just curious if someone can help me solve this issue that I have been having with majority of ClockUp games. I am not sure if it is my resolution or aspect ratio of the screen or something else but I always see the standing characters sprites of any ClockUp games that are always zoomed in for some reasons. If I look at the CG rip, then I see chunk of the character body is missing from waist from the game. If you compare the zoomed in picture from the game engine (on the left) vs. zoomed out (on the right, which was ripped CG), you will see what I mean. Is there anyway to fix this from the game settings? How do I zoom out the character so that they are properly stationed with the entire graphics?

Thanks a bunch, if anyone can help.

character_sprite.png

Anyone who had similar issues solved a this problem can share their solutions and it would be highly appreciated. Thanks again.

That's not a problem with your computer or anything. Clock-up chararacter sprites have zoomed-in and zoomed out versions of the sprites of the character(s). They're just using the zoomed in versions.

Oh it's them? Ha here I was just banging my head over this. That's pretty silly for them to crop out the sprites like that. Hey thanks for your reply with this useful information. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

kyou159357 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you re-up this mexashare? Thank you.
lulu1104 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
VALENTINE PINK died also
lulu1104 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
HoneyComing re:coming part 9 died all links, can you reupload it please
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, can you update this? Just got released, but it has screen-freezing bug. Thanks.
レベッカと淫呪の剣2