Milking Farm error

Ravio

Trusted Member
Oct 12, 2019
I've downloaded Milking Farm but right after the opening scene it gives me a Loading Error, it says:

Loading error.....Filed to load: img/tilesets/001_プノA.png

My pc is extracting the game using this:

ûÏé¦ëã
ûÏé¦ëãôÓæò
ÿBïÓÅp

instead of:

鋧鬥・
鋧鬥・踉
B・ナp

I think i need something to convert the files in Japanese.
Basically i can't play because the game can't read the files, could someone give me a program/something to solve this problem please?

You got weird name instead of Japanese name because your computer don't know how to write the info he got.

There a few way to get around.
Simpliest method (as it help for actually playing a lot of H game) : Set your computer to Japanese local setting => in the region system option, select the "unicode" tab and choose Japanese (you need to install the window Asian language pack if it's not avaiable). Reboot the PC and you should be able to extract with Japanese name.

Other option is fidling with extracting tool. Up to date 7zip version should work fine with Japanese name, else there a tool that work well for zip archive "sjunzip" (google it), just drag & drop the zip archive on it and it extract with the correct name right there. Sadly it don't work with multiple file archive very well and just don't work if there a password.
For winrar, there a simpliest method. Open winrar, go to option => neme encoding => select "932 ANSI/OEM Japanese". Winrar should use the Japanese unicode for decoding name as a reference (change again to your usual language once it's done).

You can try using Language emulator but I've found it a bit tedious for that purpose so I drop it long ago and will refrain from providing detailed instruction as I won't have them correctly :/

After 3 times this method worked just fine:

Open winrar, go to option => neme encoding => select "932 ANSI/OEM Japanese".

THANK YOU!!!!!!! :alice_inlove:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。