MelonBooksDL DRM (KeyRing.net) PDF Viewer Client Installation Help

qhz

Mar 24, 2016
I have recently bought something from the download portion of Melon Books, but am unable to view the content. I go to the page where it verifies that I have installed the PDF Viewer Client and Library programs, but it does not detect them on my Windows 7 System. I can install and use the library program, but am having trouble with the PDF client. The page I am talking about can be found here.

I have read the installation guide, as well as the guide from someone on DeviantArt whose name escapes me. My guess is either the program won't run for some reason, and/or the browser is incompatible. I have tried to download IE7-10, but it is either not compatible with Windows 7, or doesn't download. I have tired to use IE11, but it still don't detect the PDF Client. As for Firefox, I have tried a few versions, but since I can't seem to find the app for it, I figure it will never recognize Firefox. I have also tried Chrome, to no avail. I have also tried to download the PDF client under both Japanese and English (recommended by the Dev.Art guide) app locale's, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Likewise, whenever I try to start C:\Program Files (x86)\Keyring.net\KRM\krmdec\krspdf.exe nothing happens - I don't think it even starts and it doesn't show up in the task manager. Perhaps this is the main issue.

For references, I have tried to install both PDF clients found in the link I gave above, as well as this one. (If this is even the right one, I do not know).

If someone has used this program before, please help me with this. The FAQ and install guide did not help much as I can not read Japanese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/