Mahoyo installation issues

download

Oct 29, 2014
I've been trying to install Mahoyo (the full game) for a while now. First, I tried the downloads from erojiji, but for some reason I needed a password to unzip the files and nobody ever got back to me about it nor was there any mention of such a thing. Next, I tried downloading it from here (from the Sept 18 2014 post, the uploadable link - not the dummy one), but 7zip claims that some of the files are broken. I was able to get an iso out of it and install the game, but the exe file won't run, saying that the game was incompatible with my computer (Windows 7, 64-bit) and compatibility mode didn't do anything. I got two exe files out of the installation, one from the game itself and one from some patch folder, but neither works. This includes running them as an adminstrator.
I haven't had problems with any vns so far, so I'm clueless as to what to do especially given the lack of information out there. An option is try the other links on here, but everything else would take days to finish downloading.

Torrents are out of the question due to the network I'm on, unfortunately.

Any ideas to what's going on? Thanks in advance

try searchin in the threat where you found the download for the password.

Theres a link in the forum about the password in erojiji. Its in the top menu.
There's too many ruckus in the blog about people asking for passwords, so I decided to make a guide... please read it thoroughly.

* If the uploader is Chyvalle, the password is always= zantedeschia
* If you find any safelinking link but not uploaded by Chyvalle, the password = craneanime
* How do we know it's uploaded by Chyvalle? Usually new releases are uploaded by him
* to put it simply, if zantedeschia is not working then it is craneanime

Yeah, I checked there - nothing, aside from a single reference to the password which is how I know I'm not going crazy here

I was more curious about how things worked here, whether if the broken files came from my end or uploadable's and if the compatibility issues would come from that
I suspect so as the only compatibility issues I've been able to find were for windiows 8 users and I have 7

Theres a link in the forum about the password in erojiji. Its in the top menu.

Yes, the issue is that neither of those work nor does not putting in a password. There apparently was a thread about the password for mahoyo a year ago, but it's long gone by now (or has a title unrelated to mahoyo)

Yeah, I checked there - nothing, aside from a single reference to the password which is how I know I'm not going crazy here

I was more curious about how things worked here, whether if the broken files came from my end or uploadable's and if the compatibility issues would come from that
I suspect so as the only compatibility issues I've been able to find were for windiows 8 users and I have 7

Yes, the issue is that neither of those work nor does not putting in a password. There apparently was a thread about the password for mahoyo a year ago, but it's long gone by now (or has a title unrelated to mahoyo)

You can post the thread link so someone can help. If no one volunteers i'll check it for you :]

The thread link? Do you mean where you can download it?
http://www.erojiji.net/index.php?/topic/346-mahoutsukai-no-yoru-engrish-only-for-demo/

It's the first safelinking link (other one is dead anyway)

Thanks for the offer, I get the feeling that the universe is trying its hardest to make sure I don't get to read this vn

for future reference i posted here regarding the password: http://www.erojiji.net/index.php?/topic/26617-password-for-mahoyo/

edit - apparently winrar can repair files, tried it out and somehow got the files from here to work

all is right with the world

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。