Love x Hate not working on Japanese locale, any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prixone

Oct 6, 2016
Hello everyone,

My computer Locale is set to Japanese and I can run lots of games however this one in particular keeps giving me this error message:

rwVtwAz.png

And of course as sad as it sounds, I don't even know what that means or can copy/paste it to search, as stubborn as I am, I did try to reproduce the text to use google to translate it but the result was not very informative, it did let me search it but the only result I found was some RUS website so... it was even more helpless as I don't know RUS either lol...

Bottom line what I found out is that it seemed to be related to Locale, then I further tried to use NTLEA on the file but unhappily the result was the same...

The game can be found at:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/japanese-539035/

If anyone have any helpful ideas of what I could try, I really liked the images I saw about this game and wanted to try it :(

A very sad panda asking for help...

lQnsze4.jpg

Though let me remind you Imgur doesn't work on ASF, so you'll have to upload it to another imagehost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha