Looking for Phone Recommendations

Murakumo

百合旅人
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
I'm living In Japan at moment, and huawei m9 screen is broken, and other phones on hand are unreliable/annoying.

I need new phone that can support my app games (Bandri/バンドリ、,PokeMasters,Cue!, etc ), any recomendations? Please amd thankyou!

I am not very familiar with what's around these days. I have used Xiaomi Mi model (forgot number because short lived), and mainly Huawei mate 9, amd recently LG Q7 32bit phone. Was lIkIng that new type of phone that has that fancy type of screen "flowIng over to the sides", but that model was 174000 yen or somethIng. Does not have to be new model though. Anyway,

Here are my ideal specs below:
-Temperate glass available

-Android

-Preferrably like the Huawei or Xiaomi UI (UI-wise, customability, Large screen size, 64bit,etc all the good aspects of those two's software)

-Not annoying UI system like LG Q7+ (screenshot taken lIngers on screen as small window interrupting my gameplay when i accidentally press)

-Not too expensive (400USD is maximum I'll pay, but i prefer something in 200-300 USD range)

-Decent storage space

-Doesnt overheat and die easily (my xiaomi Mi died in line at 夏Comiket 82) even when playing big app like FGO

-Preferrably shop independent phone (e.g not some t-mobile or atnt /au, docomo specific phone,but directly made brand phones like Samsung,huawei, xiaomi, etc )

-No Widow's peak (the selfie camera covering smal top of screen)

-Allows external memory card

-Suports various SIM vard types

-Volume and power buttons on same side (In order words, not my LG Q7 phone)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?