Kmplayer and Dual Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctaris85

Jan 30, 2013
Hey there,

i have a serious problem with 2 of the downloaded Animes from this Website.

First : [OZC-EZ8] Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage [Dual Audio] [Bluray] [UNCENSORED]
Second : [G_P] Berserk [Dual Audio] [Bluray]

And the problem is by Black Lagoon, it starts with the english audio stream and if i switch to the japanese audio stream, i hear nothing. And then sometimes the file / episode runs a lot faster and sloppy.

By Berserk is it the other way, it starts with japanese and if i switch to english i hear nothing, but it runs normal.

I tryed both of them with Media Player Classic and VLC and there are no problems at all !

This cant be right, the player i love the most has problems with the files.......

Has somebody the same problem ?

I tried many different workarounds, but it ended always in a failure....
I installed Haali, AC3 and ffdshow so the Kmplayer is optimized for HD material...
But a reset of the settings does also end in a failure....

Sry for eventually bad english grammar, i'm a german.^^

Edit : I use the newest Version of Kmplayer, the 3.5 Build.

Edit 2 :
I found a suboptimal solution, when i make this settings
- Preferences (F2) -> Splitter -> select Matroska -> Gabest Matroska splitter.
Then Berserk works fine, but it has another subtitle color and size.
Black Lagoon are no subtitles at all. Why disappear the subtitles when i change the Splitter ?...
This makes no sense

Edit 3 : I solved the Problem, i reinstalled the older 3.4 Version and now it works perfectly with my settings. Maybe 3.5 has serious problems with Dual Audio.
Thread can be closed.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, does KMPlayer play Blu-Ray disks natively? My player of choice is VLC, and it is a serious pain to try to get it to play Blu-Rays.

Alright, first... don't hijack the thread man. :) Make a thread if you have a question you want answer.

Thread OP said problem solved. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks