Kamidori Alchemy Meister saving issue

Uiopi

Aug 30, 2013
I wasn't sure if I should post it in Game section, so I posted it here :D

I downloaded the visual novel Kamidori Alchemy Meister (No-Install version). Everytime I want to save game, I see this error:
f5g2.jpg

Does someone know what does it mean or how to solve it? (And sorry for my bad English :P)

Last edited:
Image is failing to load. is there any chance of reuploading a new one please.

Also one known Bug for saves failing for this game is from antiviruses so it would be a good test to turn them off then start the game and try that way.

Sorry for the photo, fixed it already. And about antivirus, that's not the problem, I tried to launch it without it and still didn't work...

Ok try these.

Do a test to see if running the game as administrator allows you to save as this could be the issue as well.

if that fails then the last reason would be the location of the game.
So i would recommend moving the game to a different location on your main hard drive either directly on C drive or desktop.

what OS are you using?

Ok i found out it says: unable to save, make sure you have enough space on your hard drive.

have you tried running the game from a different hard drive?

i am wondering, do you have an eshully folder in appdata/roaming? I wonder if you delete the folder if it might allow it to be saved after as it should recreate the folder.

Last edited:
Well... I'm using Windows 7, and I don't have Eushully folder in Appdata... should I create it?

This is the location of the saves folder:
AppData\Local\Eushully\神採りアルケミーマイスター\SAVE

If you dont have one in local i would recommend creating one called Eushully then create one in side that called 神採りアルケミーマイスター then one in side that called SAVE and see it that allows you to save at all.

If not try downloading someones elses saves and putting them into the saves folder and see if you cal load them

Only thing i can really recommend is downloading and doing an actual install of the game, maker sure you install it correctly.
I had this issue when with saves long ago but i think i reinstalled the game to fix my issue.

Last suggestions which may fix it if not i am out of ideas lol.
1.Rename the folder for the game.
2.Delete the Eushully folder in appdata/local.
3.Try installing the appends then the english patch.

Install in this order:
kami_ap01
kami_ap02
kami_200
If you have not accidentally changed the default installation location from step 1, then the patches will have installed correctly.

Extract the English patch. Copy the Kamidori English 1_0.exe file into the installed games folder. The default location is:
(C:)ProgramFiles(x86)/Eushully/神採りアルケミーマイスター
After placing the .exe file in the installed game folder, run it.

Here is the torrent: http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=116204
If you want to try the patches thing first just deselect mdf before starting to download it.

Also you are set to japanese locale?.
And are you using the Admin user account for your pc?

Also sorry i have run out of ideas on what could be the issue.

Ok, so:
I'll try to full install the game, and yes, I changed to japanese locale and I'm running it from admin account. Later, I'll post if it worked or not :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?