Kamidori Alchemy Meister instalation error

Ametsu

Mar 27, 2013
So ... after i runing instalation fire with deamon tools i getting 2 erors after i ressing for start instalation . I dont understand it becouse this is in japanese . I change my computer localization to japanese and turn of some programs but still not work :/ . This error look like this :
l003i.jpg

l003kopia.jpg

I hope someone help me :) .

So ... after i runing instalation fire with deamon tools i getting 2 erors after i ressing for start instalation . I dont understand it becouse this is in japanese . I change my computer localization to japanese and turn of some programs but still not work :/ . This error look like this :
l003i.jpg

l003kopia.jpg

I hope someone help me :) .
Hmm... Have you the game to C.:disc saved...?

You mean i change instalation localization for disc c or my game files are on disc c folder ?
Anyway yes it is on disc c .

You mean i change instalation localization for disc c or my game files are on disc c folder ?
Anyway yes it is on disc c .
Well, about yeah... But well then so is, have you maybe the patches with downloaded...?

Patches are on another folder so i dont know what they have to with instalation file .

Patches are on another folder so i dont know what they have to with instalation file .
Link of english (English-patch)
Link for the installing. (Installer-patch)
===========================================

Well after that you the game installed have, put you the patch(s) to the folder, where you the game installed have (C.: disc), thereafter activate the patch, after the should work.

But if not, then mention me, okay...?

Last edited:
Umm no .... i just though u giving me this links becouse my first downloaded file have corrupt file inside . It will take some time after i again download it .

Umm no .... i just though u giving me this links becouse my first downloaded file have corrupt file inside . It will take some time after i again download it .
Option 1: Well there is a link from girlcelly (you can the original thread visit, just/only click on the name), if you it via torrent download like.
Option 2: If you it direct download like, there find you too the patches there to.
================================================================
Only a try:

At direct downloaded case:

You extract from the collected rar-files the data
---------------------------------------------|
------------------------------------------------> After that install with Daemon Tools Lite, in the you at installation folder C.:disc choose
------------|
---------------> After you extract, too at the torrent downloaded version, out the rar.-file the patches
-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
--------------------------------------------------------------------------> Well then you put the patches to/in the folder (C.:disc), where you there a folder find shall... After that activate the patches
-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
--------------------------------------------------------------------------> Done/Let's play!

Also i trying on instaling it on disc c and d but i getting the same error . Hmh eror 1603 ... ill check it .

Edit. I trying to fix it but i geting still the same error .

Last edited:
Hmh after i change where i wan instal this file and press start instalation i geting 2 errors first is this written by red and scond error is this 1603 .

Hmm maybe you could try extracting the .iso using winrar or other program, then run the installer from extracted files

The same error ... huh mayby i shall find another game any sugestions something like monster girl quest ?

Im not sure how i can understand it :

"Make sure short file name creation is enabled on the target machine. You can check to ensure that the target machine does not have short file name creation disabled by navigating to the following registry entry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\FileSystem

Make sure the value "NtfsDisable8dot3NameCreation" is equal to 0. This indicates that short file name creation is enabled. A value of 1 indicates that this functionality is disabled. You should change the value to 0.

After modifying this value, the target machine should be rebooted before attempting to launch the setup again.
Note: If the target machine should normally have short file name creation disabled, it can be disabled after the install completes by resetting "NtfsDisable8dot3NameCreation" to 1 and rebooting.
To ensure that the Windows Installer Service is properly installed and configured, it is recommended that users install the file InstmsiA.exe on Windows 95/98/Me or InstmsiW.exe on Win NT systems. These files are shipped with your InstallShield product and are located in the following location:

<Product Path>\Redist\Language Independent\i386"

the important thing is to edit the registry entry. It could be dangerous if you don't do it properly

to edit registry, take a look at this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/136393

Before doing that, maybe you could try reinstalling it to different folder. I don't sure what 'Go??' in the error means, but i thought it is a folder

I make something like "change value "NtfsDisable8dot3NameCreation" to 0" but still geting the same errors .

Last edited:
Hmm this turns out harder than i thought. How about cleaning your temporary folder?
Also I'm curious about 'Go??' in the error message. It could be remnants from failed installation

Maybe just close it ... if i will still trying to edit registry on something else on my system folders its chance to mess my windows :p . Too much complications here :/ .

I had many issues with this game installing it with somewhat same errors.
Are you installing all the patches? then using the english one after?
I found i had to copy paste all the files from the dvd/disc its self and put it in a folder then start installing the patches in the correct order.
Depending sometimes while testing installs i deleted and reinstalled the game over making sure to clear all files to do with the game. Ccleaner is what i used to clean the registry for it.

I used pc tools registry to clear all its any difference with ccleaner ? I have these files after unpacking by using winrar:
beztytuuprh.png

Ok this is how i install it :)
I dont Use Daemonlite for my installs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkvoC9G2pTs

What i done was extract the MDF file using winrar then started the auto run from that then i was able to install everything from that one spot.

Also make fully sure to have the locale set under "Region and Lanuage" in the administrative tab

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。