Kamidori Alchemy Meister *installation help please...*

sasake

May 25, 2012
okay...

soo i downloaded this game from a site, when i install it, at the end of the installation process a small windows pops up..
the prob is it's in jap. so i dunno what's the prob is.. >.<

and.. how can i post the screen shots? >.<'' sorry sorry.. i just got my laptop 3 weeks ago so i still dont know how this thing works. *sobs*

First... try going to Control Panel> Clock, Language, Region> Click Region and Language> Go to Administrative> Change System Locale to Japanese if you haven't done so.

As for screenshots...

Look for the button on your keyboard labelled 'prtsc sysrq'.

Press that while your game and problem is running and on the front screen.

Open 'Paint' and paste or press 'ctrl' and 'v'...

Save it and upload to imageshack or whatever photo site.

Then you can post it here.

unit02.png

By hitt111

testing.... if works: this is my prob.. i dont understand this thing.

i set my pc's language to jap and it's time loc and still it wont install,

Last edited:
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] loving that leet skills of yours right now. It's like a turn on. Anyways what Renano said is true. Do all that it should normally work... but seeing how your screen has japanese characters and not unknown square ones. it might be another problem. :/

Reactions: renano
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] loving that leet skills of yours right now. It's like a turn on. Anyways what Renano said is true. Do all that it should normally work... but seeing how your screen has japanese characters and not unknown square ones. it might be another problem. :/

ehhh??? O.o'' so you mean. mine has different problem than other normal problems that normally encountered during installing?? O.o''

soo, what should i do doctor? >.<''

Install daemon tools.
Download the game.
Change your administrative operation language under the control panel tab from your native language to japanese. You should see your directories settings of ' / ' becoming ' ¥ '.
Mount the game and install.
Install original game, then 1st append, then 2nd append disc in order.
Patch the game.
Launch while still in jap language. Do not change back to native.
Enjoy.

If something is still wrong after you done these, then I dont know what's wrong already.

For the language problem. Just go and download the JP language pack.

Edit: Ninjad by Terumi.

Edit Edit: This is an eroge, moved to the Eroge Corner.

Last edited:
So i just went ahead and made this if you cant really understand what they are saying. o.o hope it helps. like Will said, install JP Language pack if your computer doesnt have it.
AS1.pngAS2.png

okay.. thx guys.. ill try to download Daemon tools first..

[MENTION=10870]Vietx2k[/MENTION] I've already changed it to japan/japanese.. but still, same problem..

ill try Temuri-san's advice next... thx to all of you. ^^

The error screen tells you to install the game before trying to patch it with the append disc.

Append discs are similar to DLC.
You first need to install the game before you can install them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks