Kaguya atelier Game not running, trouble with .md0 file.

Nuuru

Mar 3, 2015
I had a problem getting the game to work.

I successfully extracted parts and created a .mdf, .mds, .mf0 files.
I am familiar with the .mdf and the .mds files and they seem to work fine however when the I attempt to launch the game there is still an error when loading up. I cannot read all the Japanese but it seems like it says it cannot find certain files still. I think the problem is because of the .md0 file but I do not know how to use it. It is the only game I have seen with .md0 file. Any help would be great thank you.

IMG_2659.jpg

Change your reagion also to Jap., that prevents that error. That goes for every game from the HonkyTonk-Pumpkin Branch of Atelier Kaguya.

I have changed every setting on my computer to japanese and still I get this error. I have managed to get many other honky tonk pumpkin games to work but this is the only one that has a problem. It is also the only one with the .md0 file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

rean7 wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/040130-tinkerbell-あぶない関係.819442/ to katefile or mexashare.Thanks
mikanbatake wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
dear Nihonjaki90
Do you have this PRETTY×CATION ラブラブバースデーコレクション?I used to have this but got deleted and now only dead links are present in this forum,please consider uploading this!!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.