Kag error in Courege-A game

Bryanis

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2019
So, I've grab back a few games from my storage HDD and I got an error from one (I've downloaded it again but I'm still getting the error even from a fresh download).

So, the game in question is Courege-A (ソフトさーくるクレージュ) game: (RJ180668) 彼には言えない恥辱の関係~ごめんね、わたし先生のものにされちゃった……~

So, everytime I try to play the game, I got a pop-up saying :

"Script exception raised
Member "Kag" does not Exist"

No idea what it mean. I used to be able to play fine on my old Win 7 PC, but on Win 10 I got the error every single time. It's the only game to bring that error - even among the other game of the circle.

I tried installing (and not just starting the game from the setup folder), using forced admin, compatibility mode.. I'm on Japanese unicode, and even tried LE, nothing work.
And I didn't found any helping leads on internet, so if anone as an idea, I'll be thanksfull.

Attachments

• Kag error.jpg
    Kag error.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 64
Possibility of solution1. Insufficient locale settings. The PC display language has not been changed to Japanese. downloading and installing the Win10 Japanese Language Pack, set it as the main language. Logging back in may fix the problem.
Possibility of solution2. Try the "Locale Emulator" program. After introduction, Right-click the locale and choose Change configuration of this program, then save with the system UI language checked.
Possibility of solution3. Re-download because data may have been corrupted or deleted by security software.
Possibility of solution4. Apply if a patch exists. However, we confirmed that there was no patch in this title.
Possibility of solution5. The possibility of protection on the software side. The previous title "Rikujobu ☆ Zukobako Natsu Gasshuku" in this circle was protected.

Thanks for offering some hindsight.
I had already tried most of them.

After much search and trial I found a solution.
I'll leave it here if someone encounter it too.

Not much of a trick, I just found a hard copy version of the game that game along a rar file containing an exe file "彼には言えない恥辱の関係 for window xp". Putting the file in the game folder and using it to start the game worked fine.
Dunno why an "win xp" exe patch make the game work on win 10, but the main point is that the game work (and I tried after that to start the initial game exe using compatibility mode, setting it to win xp - didn't work).

So, problem solved on my end, case shut ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?