JDownloader best direct download software

Kezian

Elite Member
Dec 5, 2013
Hi dear fellows,
:hi:

I use JDownloader for all direct download and it's the best, I don't need another software.
:thumbup:

So, if you have never used Jdownloader, give it a try.
:hypnotize:

More informations in the section below.
:smug:
DOWNLOAD: Official website
WARNING: If you are not convinced, try to download my Hentai collection HD with JDownloader. You will see how much it is wonderful.

:lmao:

Last edited:
it's way better than doing it manually that's for sure. never tried any other direct download software though, if there even is any

Strange, do you have the last version of Java ?

whoops.... I should have said "When I try to install it, it crashes preventing me from installing it on my computer"
Yes, I have the latest JAVA
I tried installing the Windows version but it kept crashing, although I downloaded the "OTHER" version and it works although I have no tried to download anything yet though.

I'm using it for more than 5 years already. You may just need to know that sometimes files are wrongly detected like it's shown as offline but they are online which isn't surprising since a lot of websites changing every day.

And just a note: You should use Jdownloader 2, which is marked as JDownloader 2 BETA even though is avaiable more than 3 years. And is good, plugins are updated almost every day so most of websites work regulary.
If you have issues you may need to unistall all old versions of Java since when installing new one old one still remains.

Ofcourse there are a lot of other downloaders like MiPony, IDM, etc....... but i'm still 99% of time using Jdownloader.

I use Internet Download Manager (IDM) for 7 years now, but i am still wondering since i heard of JDownloader about 2 weeks now.
When you say Direct Download do you mean without waiting time, captcha and all kind of crap or it just catch downloads like IDM? though IDM don't work with RapidGator and Uploaded.

When you say Direct Download do you mean without waiting time, captcha and all kind of crap or it just catch downloads like IDM? though IDM don't work with RapidGator and Uploaded.
Unfortunately no, it just catch downloads. But, I prefer Jdownloader than IDM, and it work with RG and Uploaded.

I use IDM along with the service i pay 6 dollars a month which gives me premium links for any site i want

Reactions: Irelle
Came onto this thread to hear about IDM. I'll give it a look.
The only thing one would use these all-in-one downloading software is due to its convenience and for people like myself, not have to load hundreds of ads when downloading.

Really, I don't like paying for my downloads (because really... You're already paying your ISP, right?), and the aforementioned feature is all I really want in my software.

I must add my 2 cents here and personally say the Jdownloader is not the best manager to use. It is software that is dependent on service provider, geographical location and a file host that doesn't time out every 15 minutes. <--- Possible exaggeration there.

I say this because of my geographical location and internet service are horrible. Also since it lost support for grabbing HD videos from yoot00b, I have no further use for it. I feel the same about flash get.

Maybe when I finally get out of school and move I will change my mind about Jdownloader/flash get and all the relations.

I never use JDownloader, but through your description i will try it. Thanks for share

j downloader is a great tool, it saves me some time, the only thing i noticed is that some download links are faster when you do a direct downloader, than when using jdownloader

but in practice it is faster than looking when the download is done/ you can download a file from a host again

Is there any chance to download the older (not v2 beta) version?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?