Jap language problems in software(WOLF RPG editor)

LioNeeZ

Little lion man
Elite Member
Dec 23, 2012
:chuuni_uguu:
Well this is kind of awkward asking this but I hope that someone will help me fix this somehow.
I guess I will start with the problem, Recently I found a program called "WOLF RPG Editor" this is their site:
http://www.silversecond.com/WolfRPGEditor/
and the version I downloaded is 2.10 which is also a zip file, the program is supposed to be in Japanese.
Now I will show the problem:
problem_zpsl7gfd2h9.png
As you can see I cant figure out some of the options in the editor, I have the Japanese language pack installed on my PC as well as the reading.
also I would want to mention that in their trailer of the program this issue does not appear:
I don't have problems like this on the internet and also my system somehow understand some of the language as you can see from the image,
does anyone know how to solve this?
:korokke_thanks:

You probably need to change Windows Region and Language -> System Locale -> Region and Language settings to Japanese (then maybe restart PC) and after that download and extract zip file again.

Well I tried it again just to make sure but it didn't fix it :nekopara_sigh:,
As for now the PC is in Japanese and also I seen that some people told it may be in Korean, but I have installed that language just in case it was true restarted the PC and the problem still persists, also there is no English version of this program as of now, Thanks for the advice btw

It worked for me but I don't use win8 maybe thats why. Maybe you can try to run program in compatibility mode:
2012-12-10_1811.png

or maybe you can try to install locale emulator or another emulator here.

BTW do you see see Japanese characters inside program directory like this?

Code:
サンプルゲーム説明書.txt
データ集
Config.exe
Data
Editor.exe
Editor.ini
EditorGraphic.dat
Game.exe
Game.ini
GdiPlus.dll
GuruGuruSMF4.dll
Manual.chm
WOLF RPGエディター公式サイト.url

Reactions: LioNeeZ
Well... this is what I see:
FunnyError_zpsdsahz2yo.png
But wait, I also realized that when I copy some of the text in this weird text into the internet somehow I get some thing I can actually read like
this:
" ヒーローさん "

which was actually this:

8393f6e3-7dbf-4c17-b5a4-a7c7e6a0135d_zpsvyyzifrd.png

You said you see it all clear but, somehow it seems that the download we both have made different effects on my end also as you see my PC was reset to Japanese from the first screenshot..
whats going on...?
:nekopara_dizzy:

Also, I tried just now running it under different windows packs such as XP & win7 but, Nothing about that text changed...
:nekopara_sigh:

Last edited:
[MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION];
:nekopara_thanks:
I can understand now the controls thanks to "locale emulator".
It would be awesome if I wouldn't need a third company software to understand what Im reading in other softwares but,
I wont be picky, what works works and it worked for me!

:nekopara_pleased:
Thank you for your help again Anayomex
ehhh... psss... how do I close thread now?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/