ITH Hook Help

Sakimichi

(=^・ェ・^=)
May 29, 2011
I use ITH for my Jap games, and I followed Sprucefirs instructions on where to paste the /h code but the profile dialogue box is different in his tutorial..

His screenshot
09.jpg

Mine
2012-06-02_103919.png

Anyone here knows where I can paste the /h code of the game? I'm using version 3.0, by the way. :dead:
The Hook Code I was going to use was /HAN-C@43ECAC
The game I was going to play was Kuro to Kin no Hirakanai Kagi.

When you open ITH, insert the hook you have in that rectangular white box.

I'll be using my hook /HW4@42E3A2.

As you can see below, my text is all jumbled repeated Japanese...

11.png

After you type the hook and press 'Enter', you then press the 'HOOK' button on ITH.

Scroll to find your hook. It should be labelled 'UserHook' or labelled with the numbers and letters you inserted as the hook. Then select that hook and press 'OK'.

See below for the example.

2.png

Next, click the text/dialogue box in your game or anywhere so ITH can detect/pick up the text with its new hook you inputted.

See below... just click somewhere so ITH can generate your new hook.

3.png

Last, go back to the front of ITH, and scroll until you find 'UserHook' or whichever new hook you inputted, and pick the hook that corresponds and displays the right text for your game.

See below for the example.

4.png

As you can see, the Japanese text from the game looks the same as the captured text in ITH.

I hope this helps you.

Please enjoy your game.~

Last edited:
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]
Thank you so much, it worked! :hapgirl:
I was mentally frustrated before your appeared XD~

Reactions: renano
[MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]

It's no problem...~

I'm sure others might have similar problems... so I should thank you for allowing me to post a 'guide' of sorts to help others.

Please do enjoy your game~

I'm willing to help as well as the other members of the forum~ ^^

Hello, can I ask your help?
I have already followed all of your steps, but when I reach this step
1.png
and until here
3.png

When I press 'HOOK' and already find 'UserHook0' and Click OK, and follow until last step, I can not find 'UserHook0' in Output Text, and then, everytime I insert the HookCode and Press 'HOOK' option again and again, the 'UserHook0' that I find and click OK, always reset, can you help me?

Thank You ^_^

Thank you so much. Never would have guessed it was necessary to Suva this hook code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.