Issues with kDays.dll

Oct 4, 2017
I've been trying to install Dies Irae Amantes amentes and Interview with Kaziklu Bey. In both cases I get an error when I try to run the crack executable:

"The procedure entry point ImmGetCompositionStringW could not be located in the dynamic link library kDays.dll"

I tried coping the dll to System32 and SysWOW64 and to the game folders. I tried installing various visual c++ redistributables.
I have tried using alpha rom on the uncracked executable but that doesn't seem to work as it keeps asking me for a serial code. And I'd rather fix the problem with the kDays.dll, so that in the future if I want to use another crack that uses it, I can.

I'm using windows 7. It is not updated to the latest version(I've online installed a few updates manually). Could this be causing the problem? I don't really want to update to the latest version, if I can avoid it.

Has anyone else encountered this issue and does anyone know how to solve it?

Thank you for the reply. I had already tried that before, I think. I haven't managed to solve the error but I found alternatives for dies irae. Also, the error doesn't seem to happen with anything other than dies irae and its fandisk for some reason. Other cracks that use kDays.dll seem to be working just fine. So if anyone else has the same error look for other cracks. If you get asked for a serial code, you can fill it with the number 2 I think.

You found a very bad crack imo, try to have a lit of good sources where you know that all the crack works. If you don't find what you need in that list, then you look somewhere else. I know most of the times I look in the good places, everything work as expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

How to Start a NEMT Business in Idaho?

Discover the essential steps and regulations for launching a Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) business in Idaho, from licensing to operational setup, ensuring compliance and success in the healthcare transportation industry.

Read More: https://medium.com/@nemtclouddispatchsoftware/how-to-start-a-nemt-business-in-idaho-45cd46c150ee
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?