Issues with 死神のテスタメント (Shinigami no Testament)

Kiyukii

Some Nobody
Jun 26, 2015
So, I tried installing 死神のテスタメント from various sources, one being -
I can't seem to get it work, I'm on Windows 8 which is what I assume the problem to be.

Basically, I can't open the game, if I try to, it instantly closes.
To resolve this, I have to install the 1.01a update, from what I've seen, there are only nodvd patches for the original and the 1.01 update.
If I try to open the game it asks me to put in a DVD.
If I virtually mount it, it then says something about a CD/DVD followed by some Japanese text (I could screenshot it, but I doubt it would help much).

I spent ages trying to find a version that would work and this is the conclusion I came to, I need to find a nodvd patch for 1.01a and I already spent ages trying to install Windows 7 which turns out my computer can't (Wooo...), so my last resort is to try find a patch which as far as I'm aware, no English speaking site has and I've tried looking around a fair few Japanese sites as well. Anybody either have a patch that I could try or an alternative solution?

Look for the Complete one (original 8.77 Gb) iso not the Dummycut one it will give u issues. I downloaded it from mega cus i was lucky there was a page (now closed) that uploaded it.

死神のテスタメント iso (google this) actually it is the first option it has 1 seeder tho , it seems there isnt one on sukebei

- Mount/install and keep it mounted cus there isnt noDVDcrack , go to 3rd eye supp index pag , download its 1.01a patch
- Now u have the VN free of issues just extra 8Gb Mounted iso like me xD

GL with the torrent boys

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.