Issue playing moon stone games

usspaul

Trusted Member
Nov 22, 2011
hi I noticed that when I try and play moonstone games I get an error with the EXhibit file like in the image

now I used to be able to play some moonstone games in the past and noticed I get this error with all the moonstone games I have. I have windows 7, and I have my location set to japan as well as non- Unicode set to japan and formats yet I still have this issue and I don't know how to fix it any help would be appreciated

Well you have the most troublesome error :D.
My experience with game ( including eroge and general game ), it can't be help.
Just something made the game system stop working, no one know why ( not only eroge ). Sometime it will work again after few days/weeks/months, sometime not. Sometime it will work if you re-install windows, sometime not. It's miracle can save you ^^. I have time like this before. :D

You can try:
- re-install the game again and again
- getting an other copy
- re-install windows
- install the game on other computer

That's what i try when i have this error. Good luck! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha