Interested in learning how to rip content from games to create new content for everyone. Please help!

Nuuru

Mar 3, 2015
Hi,

The people of this forum have been really cool and helpful so I thought I'd try to learn how to give back. I want to start helping in answering questions and creating content for the site but not sure where to look to get started. My biggest question is how do people pull the raw content from the game files to create cg/event/character/bg collections. Lots of the links for some older games are either dead or slow so I though maybe I could remake some or at least pull the content and post it somewhere for people to have since for some older games there is currently no easy way of getting it. One example would be some of the older atelier Kaguya games. I have the raw game files including stuff like bgd.arc bgm.arc cg00.arc cg01.arc params.dat scr.arc sp00.arc voice00.arc vrm.arc and so on. I've done some research into .arc files but all the information I find either is talking about some other file or seems to be very outdated. Any guidance or help on this topic would be awesome and hopefully I can start contributing back to the community, Thanks.

Heres a photo of what I have to work with in case I need something else as well.
Screenshot (1367).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/