i tried run this game but it give tthese messages

From the screenshots, the title seems to be Motto Shite Shite Oneesan, released in 2000. It's been a while since I last installed an Ail title, but IIRC you need to properly install the application first by running AilSetup.exe (appeared in the third screenshot) instead of trying to boot it straight from the CD.

The old game releases aka pre 2006 in some cases won't work on windows 10, 7, What you need to do is the following -
Download japanese windows 98 / XP / Millennium, install virtual box, install that windows on your virtualbox and then from there install and play in that game.

It's undoubtedly a 16-bit installer. You will need windows 32 bit (best is windows 7 32 bit, but windows 10 32 bit sometimes works)

Once you have that, you install NTVDM in Windows features sub-component, and it should work.

Check this tutorial: https://www.groovypost.com/howto/enable-16-bit-application-support-windows-10/

I hope this helps.

Also, it would be more helpful NOT EDITING AND DELETE all the info like that. Others who may have the same issue that you do will find this topic helpful. We aren't a support hotline, but we do our best to help everyone and build a knowledge base over time - to help people like you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.