i require help with 姉妹X催眠 2~絶対服従、セレブ妻と日焼けJKが堕ちる性感マッサージ~

keikouin yuki

Elite Member
May 30, 2018
i am having trouble with this game still.

i have no way to get the crack to run , the system removes the crack as soon as i try to open it and in most download to the crack either the download fails or the archive is removed before i can try to extract the crack.

i do not understand why this game is unplayable yet the game before it crack works fine made by the same person always smile.

if i had trust issue then i would not have even tried to open let alone download the previous game crack and open in in order to see if it worked in the first place.

i am not well versed in this type of stuff that is why i came here asking for help.
i do not know what to do and i do not know how to remove the problem.

however one thing i will not do is turn off anti virus.
that im my point of view is way to risky to do for any reason.

i seek a alternate crack or if someone can provide a fixed crack for 姉妹X催眠 2~絶対服従、セレブ妻と日焼けJKが堕ちる性感マッサージ~ and post either a zippyshare , mediafire , annoymous files , uppit.com download link to it in this post.

i understand why the main posts use rapidgator or mexashare or uploaded or katfile for these games and their cracks , but for reuploads and new versions of cracks to old and new content in new seperate posts , zippsyshare/mediafire/uppit.com//annoymous files download links are better overall.

like i have iso for xsaimin2 but i can not get the crack " i tried all links to the crack , either download fails or file is force delete by system before i can open it" new crack is required.

is anyone else is having this issue?
does this game crack work for you guys?
as when the game almost opened for me through the crack i knew that it works , but the problem of the trojan/whatever files or code in the exe that has it be viewed as trojan or virus keeps making the game crash/close then shortly after the crack exe and even the main exe that would have the playdrm asking for code is erased from the game folder resulting in a game folder without exe files required to play the game!

Game's exe crack are seen as virus by most (if not all) anti virus. Therefore, any antivurs worth it's name, detect and block it (block the download, delete or quarantine) the file ASAP.

If your download is stopped it's because your AV is aborting the download to prevent damage to your computer.

Now, as far as crack goes, since it's fals positive, you can download safely from Alway Smile (howver, do note that if you don't know the maker of the patch there is a non 0 chance that the crack IS actually infected by a virus).
So here, to get the crack you trust, the answer is simple : turn of your AV for the time it take to download the crack. Put the crack into the game folder and add and exception to the game folder for your AV than turn back on your AV.

After that, aply the patch as it should be to enjoy the game.

And yes, sometime there different pach because :
1) there a few different crack maker group
2) It happen that DL and physical version of the game have a slighly different exe and as such require a slightly different crack file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092