I need help with a visual novel

chaotichaos

Oct 28, 2013
i need help with Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete FLIGHT DIARY since the text is gibberish. for example the first text for the Himegi Hotaru route the first text that pop up is shown as"‚³‚´‚Ȃ݂ɍʂç‚ꂽŒÎ–ʂ́AÂ‚­‚«‚ç‚«‚ç‹P‚¢‚Ä‚¢‚éB" i need to know how i can fix it since i am using translation aggregator to translate it for me but it seem like it not Japanese.

also if you can help me with something else i have a prob with translation aggregator is not updating it automatically which i am guessing it has some thing to do with atlas but i dont see any option to do it automatically i would have to click start translation in the clipboard transition

also if you can help me with something else i have a prob with translation aggregator is not updating it automatically which i am guessing it has some thing to do with atlas but i dont see any option to do it automatically i would have to click start translation in the clipboard transition

I will move this to the tech support section. You will have better luck having your questions answered there.

Cheers.

install japanese language in your windows first, your text attacher can't recognise of something that doesn't exist in your language database windows! if the problem persist, i suggest you change the language setting to japanese!

Thank you as i am new here and i dont usually post any thing

install japanese language in your windows first, your text attacher can't recognise of something that doesn't exist in your language database windows! if the problem persist, i suggest you change the language setting to japanese!

i have done that already as i am able to play the first game. it might have been something with the installation as i ticked a option in the installation. though as the whole installation setup is in japanese i cant really read it

Could you give us a screenshot of how the text is being displayed in the game? I stumbled upon an issue that somewhat resembled like what you are describing some time back that but I don't wanna misguide you until I am sure the issue is identical.

[MENTION=74803]chaotichaos[/MENTION]I'm pretty sure I can answer this completely since I have been through different problems in regards to Visual Novels using as a basis to function.

Please set the following in Control Panel > Region and Language:

'Formats' Tab
Change 'Format' to Japanese

'Location' Tab

Change 'Current Location' to Japan

'Keyboards and Langauges' Tab
Change 'Choose a Display Language' to 日本語

'Administrative' Tab
Change 'Language for non-Unicode programs' to Japanese (Japan)

This will allow the engine of the game to change its display text to Japanese instead of gibberish. Reason I know is that I have some visual novels that uses the Display Language and non-Unicode programs as a basis to function and output text. I also been through some games that uses checks to stop the game working if it deems it non-Japanese system.

Please be aware that it will make all your system display languages in Japanese so you need to be able to remember where you have to navigate through. If you have trouble getting through your system in Japanese, please post back and I'll will assist you how to get your system back to English.

Reactions: akaikohaku
Did you change the System Locale to Japanese?

I don't use appLocate, also known as a program that helps change the settings temporarily to Japanese Settings. But if I had to answer that overall, if you use the settings I mentioned above, the system will be recognized as Japanese. That's until you change it back to US/UK settings. Personally I prefer the method outlined above since I'm able to switch beyond one system language for different programs that is other than English and Japanese.

[MENTION=74803]chaotichaos[/MENTION]I'm pretty sure I can answer this completely since I have been through different problems in regards to Visual Novels using as a basis to function.

Please set the following in Control Panel > Region and Language:

'Formats' Tab
Change 'Format' to Japanese

'Location' Tab

Change 'Current Location' to Japan

'Keyboards and Langauges' Tab
Change 'Choose a Display Language' to 日本語

'Administrative' Tab
Change 'Language for non-Unicode programs' to Japanese (Japan)

This will allow the engine of the game to change its display text to Japanese instead of gibberish. Reason I know is that I have some visual novels that uses the Display Language and non-Unicode programs as a basis to function and output text. I also been through some games that uses checks to stop the game working if it deems it non-Japanese system.

Please be aware that it will make all your system display languages in Japanese so you need to be able to remember where you have to navigate through. If you have trouble getting through your system in Japanese, please post back and I'll will assist you how to get your system back to English.

hello thank you the format thing helped "Formats' Tab
Change 'Format' to Japanese"

do you know how i can do this and maybe change it between that and back to english us with out doing all those steps

i need help with Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete FLIGHT DIARY since the text is gibberish. for example the first text for the Himegi Hotaru route the first text that pop up is shown as"‚³‚´‚Ȃ݂ɍʂç‚ꂽŒÎ–ʂ́AÂ‚­‚«‚ç‚«‚ç‹P‚¢‚Ä‚¢‚éB" i need to know how i can fix it since i am using translation aggregator to translate it for me but it seem like it not Japanese.

Can you explain to me how to use a translation aggregator that you use? Since I am reading Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete and I really want to read Hotaru route but her route is only available in fandisc FLIGHT DIARY that wasn't translated to English. Thanks.

Can you explain to me how to use a translation aggregator that you use? Since I am reading Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete and I really want to read Hotaru route but her route is only available in fandisc FLIGHT DIARY that wasn't translated to English. Thanks.

um i haven't really played the VN since i tried to see if it work as i was already playing another VN and had a huge list of other VN to play but basically my set up is just open ITH then open Translation Aggregator then open atlas then after i have every thing set up so that it translate it i would use another program called DevOSD which act as a overlay and basically make it so you dont have to put Translation Aggregtor open at the side to read the translations so you can just move that ontop of where the text would go i guess that what you was asking but at the same time i dont think that was what you were talk about so ill try and help you

um i haven't really played the VN since i tried to see if it work as i was already playing another VN and had a huge list of other VN to play but basically my set up is just open ITH then open Translation Aggregator then open atlas then after i have every thing set up so that it translate it i would use another program called DevOSD which act as a overlay and basically make it so you dont have to put Translation Aggregtor open at the side to read the translations so you can just move that ontop of where the text would go i guess that what you was asking but at the same time i dont think that was what you were talk about so ill try and help you

"Then after I have everything set up so that it translate it " Is wath I have a problem with, I tried doing it as renano explained in the topic "ITH and Translation Aggregator Guide" but I have some problems. So I was hopping that you would explain me how are you doing it. I posted my problem in the same topic http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ranslation-aggregator-guide-67016/index8.html . Can you help me somehow please?

[MENTION=76690]Okami[/MENTION] ; ill give you a hand since i got some free time, leave a visitor message on my profile and ill give you help

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR