I need help ripping some CGs

Vendena

Queen of Randomness
Jun 11, 2012
[SOLVED]I need help ripping some CGs

Solved. I extracted the CGs. Thanks for the help.

Hello there. I finally decided to post asking for help, I hope I'm doing this in the right section.

Anyways, I have a couple of games I'd like to rip their CGs. I have tried several tools I have, with no success. Google didn't really help either. Maybe the experienced senpais over here know better.

Here's a screenshot of the game's files:

i.imgur#com/boDM2ju.jpg
(Replace the # with a dot, I have no idea why this thing won't even let me upload/link images)

The actual games are LEFT and RIGHT.
(Those links are okay for some reason. The files from LEFT are on the screenshot, left side. Same with RIGHT.)

But basically, several .pack files and .pfs files. I don't know which engine uses those, but maybe anyone here knows?

Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
Ah, yes. I'm aware of that tool. I have it here. But for some reason or another, asmodean's tools crash on me.
MSVCR110.DLL APPCRASH... or something between those lines.
So I can't really tell if it works or not.

Hmm...
I got a new lead. Have you tried googling "root.pfs" with quotes? There's a tool called quickbms in a zenhax site, but I'm totally clueless about how it works.
They're talking about "root.pfs.000" file, so I'm pretty sure it's the same engine.

Well, I obtained the tool and some script files. It appears to have worked, which is good news. Thanks. I owe you a beer... or a cup of tea.

Now to wait and see if someone knows anything about the other game.

The DIY ripping is at its sunset for some time now...dunno whether will it rise again.

There is supposed to be a tool that deal with pack+fkey...try looking for "otanoshimi cd"...that's probably the most reliable way to get it.

This is some sort of pack with several tools, no? From WESTSIDE?
If so, I found something on Nyaa. I'll see if this has anything that handles the files.
Thanks.

I think it's jk5cv...try that one out. Sifting through all 97 CDs could be a handful though.

Actually, asmodean's exfp3 is probably worth a try too...

I'd like to. I want to try to use some of asmodean's tools, like exmaotarc (for something else), but they crash.
Blablabla, APPCRASH, blablabla, MSVCR110.dll, blablabla... etc. They simply don't work and I don't know why. It's a huge pain for me.

Edit: I'll check jk5cv.

Edit again: Dammit.
"It is not compatible file (\GameData\data1.pack)"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。