How to reassociate cg pictures?

Luna_Polka

Trusted Member
Nov 22, 2012
Hello guys,

I've extracted a lot of cgs until now but I've never find a way to reassociate these cgs which are partitioned (for example, you have a lot of faces/eyes/mouths with black/white/transparent background and the background itself where you can put all these faces/eyes/mouths and create one scene).

Can someone said me if a software which can do that automatically currently exist?

Thanks in advance!

Assuming you preserved the alpha channel, you should be able to do it with Fireworks's batch tools.

Open the batch tool, play with the importing and alignment settings and you'll get it sooner or later.

I've tried fireworks but unfortunately, there isn't any automatic option (or am I doing it wrong?).

What I want is a log which can associate automatically AA1 with BB1 and CC1, AA2 with BB1 and CC1, AA3 with BB1 and CC1 etc...

(where AA=body, BB=eyes, CC=mouth)

I know that some softwares were made for CG but they are all in chinese...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/