how to make the chiitrans Translates from Japanese to Spanish

ekku

Elite Member
Mar 5, 2013
I had a chiitrans that I was translating from Japanese to Spanish but i dont remember where i found it

someone can help me

Hello Ekku!
Please refrain from making multiple threads with the same content, instead digest it into this one.It takes time to respond because this is a free voluntary technical support so please be patient.

Ok, since Chiitranslite doesn't support JP->SP I highly recommend using VNR (Visual Novel Reader by Jichi.

Screenshots:
I'm using multiple online Spanish translators in VNR as a sample. Feel free to disable/enable them in the Preferences as well as customizing the preferred translator that you want. In this sample I used Bing.com but you can change it in the dropdown box, there's plenty of options available.
8IgbQtUk3.jpg

Uo7nL30.jpg

r2Ru4EBK.jpg

Hello Ekku!
Please refrain from making multiple threads with the same content, instead digest it into this one.It takes time to respond because this is a free voluntary technical support so please be patient.

Ok, since Chiitranslite doesn't support JP->SP I highly recommend using VNR (Visual Novel Reader by Jichi.

Screenshots:
I'm using multiple online Spanish translators in VNR as a sample. Feel free to disable/enable them in the Preferences as well as customizing the preferred translator that you want. In this sample I used Bing.com but you can change it in the dropdown box, there's plenty of options available.
8IgbQtUk3.jpg

Uo7nL30.jpg

r2Ru4EBK.jpg

thanks !!!!!! I'm still seeing some details but works perfectly

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks