How to install patch for Anime Lilith 監獄アカデミア???

Brizzy

Trusted Member
Dec 24, 2014
Hi quick question,
Just downloaded this game from Anime Lilith "監獄アカデミア " one of their most recent releases

Apparently Anime Lilith just a provided a patch for this game ( http://www.lilith-soft.com/anime/product16/pachi.html) due to some technical difficulties.

Still not sure on how I would use or what to do since I'm not sure on what it's saying.....Sorry,can't read Japanese so well.
If anyone knows how to work this thanks.
:dead:

Firstly, you need to know if you have the physical or the download version the game. The patch for the physical edition is here and for the download version here. Since you said "downloaded", it's best to try the second one.

Then download the file, save and extract it.

Then you have two methods to apply the patch: The first one is to run the .exe file in the archive and follow the instructions (they are in Japanese), or the second one (the easier one) would be to copy the file "root.pfs.011" into the folder "Input" (which is located in the folder where you installed the game to).

This were the last two points on the page. The other points are the changes.

Just make sure you have a backup of your save file (located in C: \ Users \ [User name while logging in to Windows] \ AppData \ Roaming \ ANIME LILITH \ Prison Accademia).

If I'm translating the whole thing right, there could be a problem with one scene in the gallery if you're already past a certain point of the game, but since I never played the game, I can't tell you which scenes this are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。