How to extract CG from a PSP game

Bay K.W. Arde

Oppai Sommelier
Elite Member
Feb 1, 2012
Hello, I want to rip CGs from a particular PSP game but I don't know how to do it. Does anybody here have some experience on extracting CGs from PSP games? Or is there a guide on how to do it?

This is the link of the PSP game that I want to extract.
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=427101

Ok if you have the game downloaded.
Use the program called UMDgen.
Now you will be looking for any .pmf files. (These contain the Videos/CGs)
if i am not mistaken you can open the .pmf files using winrar to view them

.pmf files using winrar to view them
Duly noted. I believe you wanted to say to extract them using WinRar, yes?
As soon as I finished downloading I'll try it.
Thank you very much.

I havent tested on psp games yet but i will try it soon as i am downloading it as well. as i do the ones for pc :)

After spending along time looked up and testing you would most likely have to create your own unpacker for the .arc files which have the images in them. So i think it is not really viable to do unless you know coding

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha