How do I put those special emotion things? [Answered]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostmirror

Sword of Winter
Sep 4, 2013
hey guys, ive been trying to figure out for a while now, but how do I put those emotion thingys with actions? What I mean is those white, round-headed little dudes that do stuff :P Somebody help D:

under "Go Advanced" --> on the right side, where the smileys are click "more" --> there should be a pop up with the smileys

Reactions: Frostmirror
or you could memorize most of them since they are relatively obvious some of them

have some tea :goodtea:

probably... i only use the obvious one's and the one's i use often like tea

^&^ Happy it worked out. now just don't start cutting them or we all cry... Oh and while I'm at it [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; <<test mentions seem to not work atm

okey they work, they just don't show up in preview that as all.

Real men use pictures.

r2hvez.jpg

Reactions: GenKiDan
those glasses are so from gundam... and the drill...

[MENTION=2736]WsE[/MENTION] ; excellent ! just what this thread needed. And I got a whole folder just with pictures that I never almost used just for that ><

i knew it! kamina it is~

EDIT: [MENTION=2736]WsE[/MENTION]; think i saw WsE subs before. are you their head honcho? affiliated with them?

i knew it! kamina it is~

EDIT: [MENTION=2736]WsE[/MENTION]; think i saw WsE subs before. are you their head honcho? affiliated with them?

Never heard of the group or in any way affiliated with said group. ^_^

Never heard of the group or in any way affiliated with said group. ^_^

Ah, I see. Sorry then. Thought I had seen your name before, when searching for anime or something. Guess I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.