Hosting

Ruyzan

bunny maid :3
Elite Member
Sep 20, 2011
What is the best file hosting server file sonic etc and why .

uploaded.to very fast

*Fast or slow.

- If you have premium account--> it's faster

- Speed depending on the country you live

For ex: if u have Fileserve premium and you live in US so you can download or upload the fastest speed, Filesonic -UK,Uplaodstation -US ..... :)

Last edited:
Hard to say, since most Japanese don't give feedback. Filesonic seems to be popular there, though.

Malaysians make up the third largest group overall in my Filesonic account as well as the second largest Asian group - so it's probably just your ISP. ;)

If we don't consider the connection, but the site it self, I would choose Filesonic, coz IMO, it is more user friendly and less ad on it.

too bad our isp blocked fileserve and megaupload, n i can't seem to find a way to get through to download the files, since so many people host them there =[

too bad our isp blocked fileserve and megaupload, n i can't seem to find a way to get through to download the files, since so many people host them there =[
hmm but at malaysia i can surf megaupload and fileserve. I'm malaysian and i know to surf megaupload and fileserve =)

yea i knw too

fileserve is too troublesome, but somehow its too popular. i'll only use it when i hv no choice

yea i knw too

fileserve is too troublesome, but somehow its too popular. i'll only use it when i hv no choice

i think that fileserve is very popular among malaysia but i can tell that megaupload has benefit than fileserve, just i think only

Do you try filejungle? What speed you have?
Around 1.4MB/s on my home connection - not too shabby, but also not maxing it. They do have server issues today though, so the interface is slow.

The ultimate solution to download properly is to use a debrider like megadebrid. It allows you to download from fileserve, megaupload with the maximum speed of your connection .... But it costs 6€ a month :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。