Help w/ Atelier Kaguya eroge installation

Sy_nb

Feb 25, 2018
I've had trouble with some atelier kaguya games so far, but mostly found some work-around. I really want this game rn (kateikyoushi no onee-san), and I don't know why I can't install it. Any setting on my computer that could be in jp is, so I know that is not my problem. kkno error.PNG
Can anyone tell me if there's something I'm missing?

try to copy setup file to your harddrive and run it there if not working IDK sorry.

I don't have the game, but everything looked fine until the installer tried to create a new folder for the game. It's very possible that you didn't have permission to write there. Have you tried running the installer as administrator?

Did you try to go into the folder "data" and run the game.exe or whatever exe is there? You may have to set your system to Japanese local. The error probably appears because your system does not support Japanese.

I've had trouble with some atelier kaguya games so far, but mostly found some work-around. I really want this game rn (kateikyoushi no onee-san), and I don't know why I can't install it. Any setting on my computer that could be in jp is, so I know that is not my problem. View attachment 18749
Can anyone tell me if there's something I'm missing?

did you fix the problem ? I'm having the same issue i really want to play this game please tell me if you manage to solved it

did you fix the problem ? I'm having the same issue i really want to play this game please tell me if you manage to solved it
I have the game and I didn't encounter any such error anyway set your "Display Language" to Japanese as well.

I did I even run the setup using local emulator is this issue maybe regarding the visual c++ run time library? or the game setup problem ?

Hi, :)
Lets start from begining.
1) Add Full normal name 家庭教師のおねえさん~Hの偏差値あげちゃいます~
2) And like all other you doo the same mistake, (ehhhhh(again and again and again)till we all die)
Full Japan mode look like C:Y like i see you still have C:\ It mean You change (Win7(add Win10) only language not a system settinge.
3) You mast change Time zone to Tokyo
Region to Japan
Language To Japan Kanji
---But i Warning you all Change to Japan No English Words---
4?) Just doo like me install second Windows 7 or 10 Orginal Japan Version and i dont have any problem witch any Jp games. Or just use VirtualBox - VmWare etc. Just create Virtual Win7 Jp sp1 and enjoy.

5) https://github.com/OneMoreGres/ScreenTranslator/releases

Last edited:
I should bookmark this somewhere.

To run Atelier Kaguya's titles, make sure your OS's locale and format are set to Japanese.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type intl.cpl then press Enter.

3. Change Format to Japanese (Japan).

4. Click on Administrative tab.

5. Click on Change system locale... button and set it to Japanese (Japan).
Restart if required.

So it doesn't work at all with Locale Emulator? You have to literally change the entire format to japanese?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha