(HELP) Virtual Stalker Full Time

niro98

Trusted Member
Jul 2, 2013
How install this game? I have installed the computer completely Japanese settings, so no need to use AppLocale.
But install multiple games, all work and install this game and play when you open the window but a message to produce an error and is to NOT SEND.

PLEASE, HELP.

THANKS.

lol, and here I saw the title and though you where talking about yourself.

Have you switched to japanese time format aswell? (the one which displays both time and day in japanese). Try to run the setup as administrator, and/or try enabling the compatibility mode too if that doesn't work.

I have windows xp and the date, time and day appear in Japanese. Also probe compatibility and does not work.

Mmm...The only thing I can think about is to install the vcredist_x86.exe (Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package), but it could be a fail from your os too, I used to have xp too in old days, and had few problems installing games aswell, but with windows 7 I have not much trouble anymore. This may sound stupid but, try to copy the content of the disk in a new folder and launch the setup from there, maybe the label of the disk is causing that error to pop up.

Well, I'll try. Thank you.

But also try installing TEATIME games and did not work. If the windows xp would not have to run ILLUSION current games, but these games run smoothly.

install the other games that work very well, including the current. So I do not know what is the problem?

Honestly I don't know. I had a problem similar to yours, but with a non-eroge game (the lord of the rings: the conquest) when it came out long ago, it refused to install at all, while on my friend it did with no problem, never found a solution other than formatting, and I was using XP, never had that kind of problem after upgrading os. Thinking about it, what service pack do you have? if you have the xp sp3 you should be fine.

Yes, I use xp sp3. And also update each month. So I also think it's okay to 2014 and as for your problem, you got the features needed to run or copies everything you got in the CRACK folder?

I had everything the game needed, the game just refused to install. About your problem now that I think about it, do you have the japanese fonts installed? Maybe is not needed but who knows. Anyway did you try forcing the setup through applocale? maybe there is something that you can bypass with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。