Help with uploading:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Jan 31, 2012
Hello:) i have just been promoted to trial uploader:) My aim is to upload rare and much sought after Retro games (for every retro console/handheld)

i was wondering if anyone could give me some useful tips for my posts:) anything is welcome:) thanks in advance!:)

Legend

Just follow the guidelines and you should be fine.

Edit: Oh, and upload in the right section.

I'm sure if you put it in the right section, add the description, screenshots, size, and a decent file host... it should be fine.

You can look around at how the other uploaders upload their content and how they handle it.

You can try to upload what you like especially if no one has uploaded it yet.

Sometimes, see if people already requested a certain game then try to upload it if you have it.

If you need more help, try rereading the rules or ask the admins.

Best of luck to you.

Does anyone know of a way to make posts look nicer when you upload a game?:) anything is welcome im here to learn^^

You could use this method (In order):

-Cover art
-Developer
-Publisher
-Release date
-Size of file
-Gameplay video
-Download links

Just use the guidelines and you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.