Help needed with installing of the game, [Cage]Naisho no Yorimichi

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonerPrime

EroGamer Extraordinaire~
Elite Member
Jun 9, 2012
Hello folks,

Recently I downloaded a title and unfortunately I ran into some hiccups trying to run this particular game. Here is a link to the download. Simply put, I extract the game and I get 4 files like these. I mount CAGE_011.MDS and install the game but when I try to run it I get this error.

I have been playing VN for a long time now and I got all the basic applocale stuff covered and all other games are running fine so I am guessing it's a problem with the crack which I couldn't find in the rar files. If any of you played the game before I could really appreciate any advices cause I have tried everything from AlphaROM to Google to contacting the uploader in hopes of finding a solution but to no avail.

Kind Regards,
LonerPrime

PS: I originally downloaded the game via torrent but I compared the download with the link provided above and it seemed to be the same files. Just an FYI.

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
Hmm..So you've tried AlphaROM but it didn't work.. I'm not sure but could this be of any help?

Pardon me but my ISP seems to be having DNS Server issues, hence I am unable to access most sites at the moment. I'll check that link out as soon as my net is able and report back.

Well I tried to give a shot to that method Vivi but to no avail.[Details Below]

I also wanted to link the AlphaRom patch versions I have since I am not even sure if I am using the right kind to crack the game.

AlphaROMdiE.exe
AlphaROM Cracker Build20121001.exe

The first patch cracked most of my games[mostly new] sans this one. Maybe I need an older version of AlphaRom since it's bit of a dated game? Gah if that would be the case I am not even sure where I would find AlphaRom archives since I got these AlphaRoms bundled with another VN. Sigh, I really miss the "crack overwrite" days. Help still needed :S

PS: To vivi: The result of trying that method was that the error still persisted but it went from 1503 to 1000. I Googled that error code up and it seems the game is recognizing the new ISO as a backup copy now and wants me to insert the original instead. So it basically went from pirated copy to original's lesser twin for the game and still requires me to insert the original disc. To sum it up, I think the method is perfect but the problem is the source itself being a pirated rip and hence when I try to work with it, it comes close to the real deal but not quite there. Unfortunately this method probably won't help me. :(

Last edited:
I see.. You might want to check this post and try the patches I posted there. One of them might actually work, who knows..

Here's another one.

Sigh :( . I tried all the patches hosted on mediafire and most of them gave an ERROR the moment I chose the executable file for cracking. The one patch that did run the game giving me false hope ended up resulting in the same ERROR afterwards. Finally I went after the DLL/Foo.exe cracker but it ended up in a different error all together. > ERROR

I really don't get it. How come this title made its way through to the internet yet there was no crack file for it at all? I really hope this isn't a Win7 64bit problem cause I run a lot of old games without any issue. It has got to be a crack problem. Still a fish out of water :(

Since you tried various methods by your own means and by Vivi's suggestions... I'll download the game myself and try it out.

Thank you for coming to us with your problem and please be patient as we figure this out~

Since you tried various methods by your own means and by Vivi's suggestions... I'll download the game myself and try it out.

Thank you for coming to us with your problem and please be patient as we figure this out~

Thanks a lot for your consideration as well. Waiting with all my fingers and toes crossed for a breakthrough.

Sigh :( . I tried all the patches hosted on mediafire and most of them gave an ERROR the moment I chose the executable file for cracking. The one patch that did run the game giving me false hope ended up resulting in the same ERROR afterwards. Finally I went after the DLL/Foo.exe cracker but it ended up in a different error all together. > ERROR
What about the other patches? (the ones not hosted on mediafire) And you said 'most', right? So, did the others give a different error or something?

Could you tell me which patch was about to run the game?

And about that foo cracker, you should rename the foo file to Yorimichi.exe.. So try that while we wait for our kind Renano to try it herself. :3 Thank you Renano and good luck! :cheering:

What about the other patches? (the ones not hosted on mediafire) And you said 'most', right? So, did the others give a different error or something?

Could you tell me which patch was about to run the game?

And about that foo cracker, you should rename the foo file to Yorimichi.exe.. So try that while we wait for our kind Renano to try it herself. :3 Thank you Renano and good luck! :cheering:

Allow me to rephrase. Out of the three mediafire links, this was the one that did not give the error right off the bat > Link If I were to explain, the moment the .exe file was selected after running the AlphaRom, instead of the error window a black window popped up giving a false hope that the game is about to run. But then the dreaded "[1503] Insert the original CD" pops up followed swiftly by the AlphaROM error.

As far as difference in error goes, I don't read Japanese much but comparing the text itself, I would say the error is the same for all mediafire patches. The only difference is when the error pops up. For this and this patch, the error pops up right off the bat after selecting the executable file. For this patch[i.e the one I mentioned above] however, the error triggers after the whole black window deal. For your consideration, the right off the bat ERROR and here is the ERROR that triggers after game gets executed.

As far as the .dll and foo cracker is concerned, I followed the instructions you left in the other thread to the letter and this screenshot actually contains the foo file that was renamed to Yorimichi.exe[Notice the difference in icon compared to the actual game icon here.] As you can see, the error is different than what I got with the mediafire patches and I have no idea what that error means =|

Last edited:
A problem with the patch?
Tried running it as administrator? Alpharom requires me to do that everytime I want to use it

Well, this one says that the file isn't supported/ it's not the file that corresponds with it..
That one says: The file is not found. Please rename angle 1 character + exe file name. Or something like that.. My Japanese sucks, I'm sorry..:S It could mean rename the angle 1 character to the exe file name..But I think someone better at Japanese would be able to help here..

I'm sorry I couldn't be of any help.. Let's hope Renano figures it out..

@Nazaka: Ah, that might be the case too!

A program telling you to rename something.. that's something I never encountered before XD
Well, I'm sorry for just skimming through this thread and gave an idea right right off the bat, at least it would cut down the wrong methods to fix it

p.s. : also sorry but I did not see any of the pictures since my internet is.. well.. let's say being a troublesome kid

Hmm, I have UAC disabled to be honest so I wasn't sure if that would be the culprit. Still I went ahead and tried running the patches with the "Run as Administrator" but same old error greeted me like an old friend you really don't like... :crushed:

:ague: Then we'll just have to wait and keep our fingers crossed..

Hey guys,

Sorry to intrude on this thread, but I tried to find away to create my own, but failed.

I am having a very difficult time trying to install this game and whatnot. I have searched high and low online trying to install (which I was able to do later on), but I never got it to run. After a while I came across this particular youtube video which said that if you have Windows 8, it makes things much easier. So I installed windows 8 (which is quite nice actually), but even then I can't get the damn thing to work.

Any idea?

Step by step instruction, any software I may need to download (I understand that if you have windows 8, you don't really need a mounting program, is that true).

Also:
Would it help or make it easier if I were to burn the game into a dvd or soo...?

And these are the game I was talking about:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...tleya(カトレヤ)]-教育ママと伯母と叔母-初回限定版-[h-game]-81366/

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-18禁ゲーム-[120224]-[%E3%82%A2%E3%83%88%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A8%E3%81%95%E3%81%8F%E3%82%89-team-ntr]-%E5%AF%9D%E5%8F%96%E3%82%89%E3%82%8C%E7%9C%8B%E8%AD%B7%E5%AD%A6%E7%94%9F%EF%BD%9E%E6%9C%AA%E5%84%AA-%E7%99%BD%E8%A1%A3%E3%81%AE%E4%B8%8B%E3%81%AE%E7%89%9D%E8%82%89%E3%81%AF%E3%80%81%E7%9F%A5%E3%82%89%E3%81%AC%E9%96%93%E3%81%AB%E9%96%8B%E7%99%BA%E3%81%95%E3%82%8C%E3%81%A6%E3%81%84%E3%81%9F%E2%80%A6-158881/

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...、俺にハメられてヒイヒイ言ってるところだよ。-bonus-[h-game]-147587/

Hello,

Foremost, welcome to the forum. I am sure the good folks here won't mind intruding on my thread since we are all about helping here. To start from the basics, if you wanna create a new thread have a look at this SCREENSHOT

If you notice on the top left side of the pic, you will find a small blue button that says "Post New Thread". That magic blue button is what will help you create your very own thread. You will always find that button over there as long as you are logged in into the forums.

Moving on to the complicated stuff, since this is your first time here I am compelled to ask you to go over these threads here.

1) http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...sual-novels-other-hentai-games-dummies-13076/
2) http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/applocale-unicode-setting-tutorial-40/

If you haven't gone through these already, do so immediately. These are the bibles for successfully installing and playing Visual Novels since they eliminate almost 99% of the issues you will ever have in playing eroge. The other 1% are issues like what I am facing in this thread but that is not something you should worry about right now.

Finally it doesn't matter much if you burn DvDz or just use mounting softwares like Daemon Tools. The result is always the same if you do things right. Though I can't answer questions about Windows 8 since I am skipping installing that OS.

I have played all those three games that you mentioned on Windows 7, 64 bit without a hitch so I recommend revisiting your settings by going over those threads I linked since I am pretty sure that's where your issues lie.

Hope that helps you out.

Regards,
LonerPrime

Hey,

Thanks a lot for the reply, it solved the problem; it seemed all I needed to do was change my language locale.
But there seems to be one more issue, now the game is in japanese and I can't seem to find a way to get passed that (all 3 games are that way).

Since you played all three of them, any advice how to get passed this problem?

Screen shot for one for one of the game below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52509801@N07/10568009136/

Hello again,

Good to know that your problem got solved. About the game being in Japanese, that's more of a fact rather than a issue. You see about 90% of Visual Novels come from Japan and are designed for the Japanese market only. Hence the game's original language is Japanese. This holds true for all those 3 titles you mentioned as well.

I would generally recommend going through the forums here to finding those select few translated titles but for a beginner such as yourself that would be a bit complicated search since this site carries most, if not all, types of translated and untranslated games. Instead I recommend going to a site such as this > http://erogedownload.com/

They carry only English translated stuff so whatever you like would definitely be in English.

Finally, if you still insist on playing games that are not translated, well... there is a method but it's pretty complicated and the translation isn't grammatically sound since it's a software doing the interpretation but it does the trick in at least understanding the plot to a certain extent. If you still wanna go ahead and dabble into it, have a read of this tread.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/tech-support-talk-12/ith-translation-aggregator-guide-67016/

Hope that does it.

Regards,
LonerPrime

PS: On the original topic, where are you Renano, my hope!:deadsad:

Hello folks,

Recently I downloaded a title and unfortunately I ran into some hiccups trying to run this particular game. Here is a link to the download. Simply put, I extract the game and I get 4 files like these. I mount CAGE_011.MDS and install the game but when I try to run it I get this error.

I have been playing VN for a long time now and I got all the basic applocale stuff covered and all other games are running fine so I am guessing it's a problem with the crack which I couldn't find in the rar files. If any of you played the game before I could really appreciate any advices cause I have tried everything from AlphaROM to Google to contacting the uploader in hopes of finding a solution but to no avail.

Kind Regards,
LonerPrime

PS: I originally downloaded the game via torrent but I compared the download with the link provided above and it seemed to be the same files. Just an FYI.

@LonerPrime I have found solution for you.
Use the patch from mediafire AlphaROM 2.1~3.1 rev4 (LINK)
Run it and choose files of type All files and navigate to game directory folder Module choose pc.dll and click OK. You should see OK message.
Good luck.

Reactions: LonerPrime
OH MY GAWD! :bliss:

Dude anayomex YOU ROCK! :dthumbup:

Finally it works! :bigeyes:

Thank you, thank you, thank you X ∞

Finally I can fa– *ahem* play the game! /bow Arigatou Guzaimas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?