EroGamer Extraordinaire~ LonerPrime's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second ClassThree Friends5000 Experience Points

Help needed with installing of the game, [Cage]Naisho no Yorimichi

Hello folks,

Recently I downloaded a title and unfortunately I ran into some hiccups trying to run this particular game. Here is a link to the download. Simply put, I extract the game and I get 4 files like these. I mount CAGE_011.MDS and install the game but when I try to run it I get this error.

I have been playing VN for a long time now and I got all the basic applocale stuff covered and all other games are running fine so I am guessing it's a problem with the crack which I couldn't find in the rar files. If any of you played the game before I could really appreciate any advices cause I have tried everything from AlphaROM to Google to contacting the uploader in hopes of finding a solution but to no avail.

Kind Regards,
    LonerPrime

PS: I originally downloaded the game via torrent but I compared the download with the link provided above and it seemed to be the same files. Just an FYI.
    Last edited by LonerPrime; October 25th, 2013 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Additional Information
    renano likes this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LonerPrime For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Re: Help needed with installing of the game, [Cage]Naisho no Yorimichi

Hmm..So you've tried AlphaROM but it didn't work.. I'm not sure but could this be of any help?
    Ignore This Signature
    最後には、きっと笑えるよ
    .......................................................................................

Thanks
    Achievements:

Pardon me but my ISP seems to be having DNS Server issues, hence I am unable to access most sites at the moment. I'll check that link out as soon as my net is able and report back.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Well I tried to give a shot to that method Vivi but to no avail.[Details Below]

I also wanted to link the AlphaRom patch versions I have since I am not even sure if I am using the right kind to crack the game.

AlphaROMdiE.exe
    AlphaROM Cracker Build20121001.exe

The first patch cracked most of my games[mostly new] sans this one. Maybe I need an older version of AlphaRom since it's bit of a dated game? Gah if that would be the case I am not even sure where I would find AlphaRom archives since I got these AlphaRoms bundled with another VN. Sigh, I really miss the "crack overwrite" days. Help still needed :S

PS: To vivi: The result of trying that method was that the error still persisted but it went from 1503 to 1000. I Googled that error code up and it seems the game is recognizing the new ISO as a backup copy now and wants me to insert the original instead. So it basically went from pirated copy to original's lesser twin for the game and still requires me to insert the original disc. To sum it up, I think the method is perfect but the problem is the source itself being a pirated rip and hence when I try to work with it, it comes close to the real deal but not quite there. Unfortunately this method probably won't help me.
    Last edited by LonerPrime; October 26th, 2013 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Additional Information

Thanks
    Achievements:

I see.. You might want to check this post and try the patches I posted there. One of them might actually work, who knows..

Here's another one.
    Ignore This Signature
    最後には、きっと笑えるよ
    .......................................................................................

Thanks
    Achievements:

Sigh . I tried all the patches hosted on mediafire and most of them gave an ERROR the moment I chose the executable file for cracking. The one patch that did run the game giving me false hope ended up resulting in the same ERROR afterwards. Finally I went after the DLL/Foo.exe cracker but it ended up in a different error all together. > ERROR

I really don't get it. How come this title made its way through to the internet yet there was no crack file for it at all? I really hope this isn't a Win7 64bit problem cause I run a lot of old games without any issue. It has got to be a crack problem. Still a fish out of water

Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 Times in 742 Posts
    Achievements:
    OverdriveThree FriendsTagger First ClassYour first GroupRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    SOTM #16 Winner

Since you tried various methods by your own means and by Vivi's suggestions... I'll download the game myself and try it out.

Thank you for coming to us with your problem and please be patient as we figure this out~
    Ignore This Signature

Spoiler: Reworking the Links ✿ Nothing in There 
    Nothing in Here Yet

♫Learn How to Use IRC♫

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by renano View Post
    Since you tried various methods by your own means and by Vivi's suggestions... I'll download the game myself and try it out.

Thank you for coming to us with your problem and please be patient as we figure this out~
    Thanks a lot for your consideration as well. Waiting with all my fingers and toes crossed for a breakthrough.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by LonerPrime View Post
    Sigh . I tried all the patches hosted on mediafire and most of them gave an ERROR the moment I chose the executable file for cracking. The one patch that did run the game giving me false hope ended up resulting in the same ERROR afterwards. Finally I went after the DLL/Foo.exe cracker but it ended up in a different error all together. > ERROR
    What about the other patches? (the ones not hosted on mediafire) And you said 'most', right? So, did the others give a different error or something?

Could you tell me which patch was about to run the game?

And about that foo cracker, you should rename the foo file to Yorimichi.exe.. So try that while we wait for our kind Renano to try it herself. :3 Thank you Renano and good luck!
    Ignore This Signature
    最後には、きっと笑えるよ

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    What about the other patches? (the ones not hosted on mediafire) And you said 'most', right? So, did the others give a different error or something?

Could you tell me which patch was about to run the game?

And about that foo cracker, you should rename the foo file to Yorimichi.exe.. So try that while we wait for our kind Renano to try it herself. :3 Thank you Renano and good luck!
    Allow me to rephrase. Out of the three mediafire links, this was the one that did not give the error right off the bat > Link If I were to explain, the moment the .exe file was selected after running the AlphaRom, instead of the error window a black window popped up giving a false hope that the game is about to run. But then the dreaded "[1503] Insert the original CD" pops up followed swiftly by the AlphaROM error.

As far as difference in error goes, I don't read Japanese much but comparing the text itself, I would say the error is the same for all mediafire patches. The only difference is when the error pops up. For this and this patch, the error pops up right off the bat after selecting the executable file. For this patch[i.e the one I mentioned above] however, the error triggers after the whole black window deal. For your consideration, the right off the bat ERROR and here is the ERROR that triggers after game gets executed.

As far as the .dll and foo cracker is concerned, I followed the instructions you left in the other thread to the letter and this screenshot actually contains the foo file that was renamed to Yorimichi.exe[Notice the difference in icon compared to the actual game icon here.] As you can see, the error is different than what I got with the mediafire patches and I have no idea what that error means =|
    Last edited by LonerPrime; October 27th, 2013 at 02:36 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information