Help installing newer Softhouse Seal game.

(18禁ゲーム) [150327] [softhouse-seal GRANDEE] ぜったい征服☆学園結社パニャニャンダー!! (iso+mds+マニュアル+rr3) = Game you mount and install it.

g_010_patch_ver101a.zip - patch, you install it after installed game ww

So do I mount that entire file? It only shows up as a WinRAR archive and when I click the drive it just opens it in WinRAR. Also, for the patch, am I supposed to install that into a certain folder?

What program are you using to mount? personally, i find daemontools lite to be the easiest to use in mounting VN games (iso., mdf., etc). I don't think I even use WinRar as a program. If it's extraction you want, 7zip is best freeware extractor for rar/isos I feel.

VN patches usually go into the folder that the game files have been installed into.

I was using PowerISO to mount but I'll try daemontools lite as I have used it before but forgot about it. Thanks for replying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。