Help getting Magical Marriage Lunatics!! to run.

sahas10

Apr 7, 2015
File missing?

Sorry to bother you all but magical marriage isnt working for me. When i torrent the first file i dont get any exe but instead get a two folders with mdf's and mds's in them. This is my first time on the forums and I dont know what to do so please help!

I followed all the steps but whenever i open the game and press start it plays a cutscene and bring me back to the opening. Then when i press start again this repeats. If there is any solution please tell me

Re: File missing?

How to install Games?
For Japanese games, set your locale to Japanese before installing games.

Step 1: Change locale to Japanese

• Go to the Control Panel
    Click on Regional and Language Options
    Click the Advanced tab, go to "Language for non-Unicode Programs", and select "Japanese (Japan)" from the drop-down menu.
    Click OK
    Restart your computer
    You need to install the East Asian Language Pack. For that, you will require your Windows XP CD (or download it here)

Click on Clock, Language and Region
    Click the Administrative tab, go to "Change System Locale", and select "Japanese (Japan)" from the drop-down menu.
    Click OK
    Restart your computer

Click the Administrative tab, go to "Language for non-Unicode Programs", and select "Japanese (Japan)" from the drop-down menu.
    Click OK
    Restart your computer

Click on Clock, Language and Region, then Region
    Click the Administrative tab, go to "Change System Locale", and select "Japanese (Japan)" from the drop-down menu.
    Click OK
    Restart your computer

Step 2: Extract the file

• .7z
    Install 7zip
    Right click on .7z file and click "Extract"

• .rar
    Install the latest version of winrar
    Right click on rar file and click "Extract"

• Install Daemon tools lite
    Mount MDF/MDS/ISO with Daemon tools lite by double clicking on MDF/MDS/ISO
    Run Setup.exe and install your eroge

Last edited:
Reactions: ねねかちゃん

You can use Ultraiso for manage MDF.,MDS. to look image file well if you don't want crapware from deamon tool installer.Winrar can look MDF. file.Grab file to winrar and extract it.

You can use Ultraiso for manage MDF.,MDS. to look image file well if you don't want crapware from deamon tool installer.Winrar can look MDF. file.Grab file to winrar and extract it.

As i said I now have a new problem which is an infinite opening cutscene loop I have now officially completely reinstalled it and clicking anywhere other than settings official website and exit on the starting page starts a cutscene

As i said I now have a new problem which is an infinite opening cutscene loop I have now officially completely reinstalled it and clicking anywhere other than settings official website and exit on the starting page starts a cutscene

Did you apply the crack properly?

I believe so. I think the problem may have to do with me not knowing what to do with the files from disk 2. After dragging the files from disk to directly to MML i recieve the cutscene glitch on any clicks at all.

I believe so. I think the problem may have to do with me not knowing what to do with the files from disk 2. After dragging the files from disk to directly to MML i recieve the cutscene glitch on any clicks at all.
Hmm, I don't have a copy of the game. But if you say it had a disk 2, then when you mounted and installed disk 1 it should ask for Disk 2. Did you see a dialogue requiring you to do that?

No it does not. When I install disk 1 I run setup.exe and enter everything. When it finishes downloading there is a new folder which has the uncracked game in it. Upon deleting and replacing it with the cracked game I start it up and am put into a cutscene whenever I click. I know this is a LOT to ask but could you possibly download it and try for yourself?

No it does not. When I install disk 1 I run setup.exe and enter everything. When it finishes downloading there is a new folder which has the uncracked game in it. Upon deleting and replacing it with the cracked game I start it up and am put into a cutscene whenever I click. I know this is a LOT to ask but could you possibly download it and try for yourself?

Sure~ Can you wait for a day? My internet is really slow.

I know it hasnt been a day yet :P But i really want to get this done... Do you know when you can?

Could you reply when it is done?

Done. I knew there was something wrong when you said you just copy pasted the disk 2.
Ok listen up, I'll assume you have daemon tools lite installed.
Follow these instructions carefully.

Mount MML_1.mdf by double clicking
Run setup.exe
インストール =install
Next >
Install key:ウチにもお姫様やってきて
Next
OS
Next
Next
Next
Next
*Wait install till install finishes*
Get this dialogue (This is the dialogue that asked for disk 2, you said there was none but there is), do not tick the checkbox:
2sY5VaT.png

Mount MML_2.mdf by double clicking
OK
Do not tick the checkbox and Mount MML_1.mdf by double clicking
OK
Do not tick the checkbox
Done

Download Alpha rom crack posted by Checkmate and extract it.
Go to where you installed Magical Marriage Lunatics, for example.
Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\MML
Drag MML.EXE in AlphaRomdoE.exe and you're done.

Yay~!
wZ8EKCn.png

Last edited:
Done. I knew there was something wrong when you said you just copy pasted the disk 2.
Ok listen up, I'll assume you have daemon tools lite installed.
Follow these instructions carefully.

Mount MML_1.mdf by double clicking
Run setup.exe
インストール =install
Next >
Install key:ウチにもお姫様やってきて
Next
OS
Next
Next
Next
Next
*Wait install till install finishes*
Get this dialogue (This is the dialogue that asked for disk 2, you said there was none but there is), do not tick the checkbox:
2sY5VaT.png

Mount MML_2.mdf by double clicking
OK
Do not tick the checkbox and Mount MML_1.mdf by double clicking
OK
Do not tick the checkbox
Done

Download Alpha rom crack posted by Checkmate and extract it.
Go to where you installed Magical Marriage Lunatics, for example.
Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\MML
Drag MML.EXE in AlphaRomdoE.exe and you're done.

Yay~!
wZ8EKCn.png

Hrm when i went through there wasnt one... Ill completely reinstall

EDIT: Key does not work =/ Last time I used a key with weird numbers and letters. Will reinstall the torrent itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?