Help with this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcoshius

Elite Member
Apr 1, 2012
I'm having troubles with this game:

http://vndb.org/v467

I downloaded it recently but i can't install it, when i select the install option the window closes and after that it doesn't do anything else, i even tried to go directly to the folder and double clic on the setup.exe but it does nothing. Can someone help me please?

Did you DL it from that site or somewhere else?
Chances are the uploader might miss something or the file itself corrupt.

That site is only to get info about the games, i downloaded it from another site, maybe you're right and the file is corrupt, i'm donwloading it form another site, if it doesn't works then i'll be asking here again, thanks.

Hmm... did you try right-clicking to 'run as administrator' or perhaps you can try it on another computer?

If the file is corrupt or it's missing something, when you unpack/unload the .rar files, it would tell you if it's corrupted or not.

The WinRar don't tell me that the file is corrupt, i can descompress it normally, and yes i already tried to run the Setup.exe as administrator, i'll try installing on another computer, let's see what happens.

The WinRar don't tell me that the file is corrupt, i can descompress it normally, and yes i already tried to run the Setup.exe as administrator, i'll try installing on another computer, let's see what happens.

All right then, I wish you the best~

If it still doesn't work... maybe changing your settings might help.

It ran correctly on a computer with win7 Ultimate 64-bits, the one i'm having trouble has win7 Ultimate 32-bits, can someone tell me why is this, any ideas about it?

Which settings should i change? I already have the administrative language set in japanese, also the display lagaguage is in japanese, even the location is set to Japan, what else i can do?

It ran correctly on a computer with win7 Ultimate 64-bits, the one i'm having trouble has win7 Ultimate 32-bits, can someone tell me why is this, any ideas about it?

Not quite sure... are they both set up the same way? If they are... then I find it hard to believe the 32-bit couldn't play it.

I'm sorry if I couldn't help much... it's still great you got the game working though...

Which settings should i change? I already have the administrative language set in japanese, also the display lagaguage is in japanese, even the location is set to Japan, what else i can do?

System locale is the most important to change... Change it to Japanese.

Everything else looks fine.

Hmm... all right then.

If everything is set up the same for both systems, driver updates, display/language settings then it should play in 32-bit.

I run 32-bit as well... perhaps uninstalling the game, then installing it might help. Don't play it yet, but rather, restart your computer.

Now i have another problem, finally i installed and it runs fine the fisrt time after the installation, but when i close the program it shows me a window, after closing the window and triying to run again the game it shows me the same window and gives me the choice to retry or cancel, if i select retry it shows me the window again and again and if select cancel shows me an error message of "runtime error".

It might be better if you posted some screenshots of this... maybe it'll help me and others to decipher the cause of all this.

Here, these are the screenshots:

This is the first message i got when try to run the game:
12209873_error-1.jpg

After i select the cancel option this is what i get:
12209874_error-2.jpg

First error: [path to config.rnf] アクセスが拒否されました ~ Access denied.
I have no idea how to solve this, did you run it in admin? Somehow you have to give permission to open this file.​

Second error: Runtime error.
According to Moonstone, you have to update your graphic driver, sound driver and DirectX. I would try updating DirectX first.​

Also, begin with trying to solve the first error. Maybe is the second error caused by the first one.

Last edited:
First error: [path to config.rnf] アクセスが拒否されました ~ Access denied.
I have no idea how to solve this, did you run it in admin? Somehow you have to give permission to open this file.​

Second error: Runtime error.
According to Moonstone, you have to update your graphic driver, sound driver and DirectX. I would try updating DirectX first.​

Also, begin with trying to solve the first error. Maybe is the second error caused by the first one.

All i had to do was give permissions to the file config.rnf, thank you very much!!!, now the game runs perfectly well.

Try xyzapy's option to update everything, then try playing the game.

If I'm right you can't close it, you have to ask a moderator. Try sending a message to WsE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/