H-game problem: EXE will not start

The Hentai Collector

Hungry Eyes~!
Elite Member
Nov 13, 2011
I got a major problem...

I've tried so far FIVE h-games of the same title [Ingoku Oujo ~Senjou ni Ochiru Futari no Ikusame~] from different sources and for some reason every time I clicked on the .exe file (computer IS on Japanese setting) for the h-game it keeps saying this:

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item"

Does anyone know whats wrong with this? Please help.

Did you try reinstall to another path on windows?
What Windows OS are you install?
I think try turn on Adminstrator login mode or file location is corrupt on shortcut in desktop.
Good Luck.

Did you try reinstall to another path on windows?
What Windows OS are you install?
I think try turn on Adminstrator login mode or file location is corrupt on shortcut in desktop.
Good Luck.

I have the LATEST Windows OS; the location is not corrupt because there was no shortcut on desktop - error occurred from clicking on the .exe file directly; its not allowing me to turn on Administrator login mode.

its not allowing me to turn on Administrator login mode.

This, if is not allowing you to go into administrator rigths, then windows is stoping the software from loading since the folder is considered Administrator rights only, try to install the game in other location, if you have multiple hard drive try in one where windows is not installed (Most of time is C: where windows installs)

/TopicBump/

The message "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item" ―most of the time, when running .exe's― is because an antivirus software detected a threat in the .exe. Try disabling your antivirus and start the game. That works most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.