a good web hosting

Shurikens-Sama

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2010
Do any of you guys know any good free web hosting that supports word press. there are many of them but don't know whats really good. help? :(

Eh, we pay over a grand in hosting fees every month - we might be the wrong people to ask. :P

Then no, I'm not aware of any reliable free webhosting (most of them being evil), only real cheap one, but non of them are reliable either.

Free hosting services suck: they have too many limitations, there are very few engines you can run on them, and they give you very little control over the host. Not to mention unexpected downtime and errors (yes).

If you insist, try megabyet.com though their offers worsened. They used to offer 5500MB of space and 200GB of bandwidth back then, but last time I checked they reduced it to like 1900MB of space and 100GB of bandwidth. Also with increased downtime frequency. But at least they had Fantastico (last time I checked), making it easy for those new to web hosting to try out stuff.

They also tend to delete your account and everything on it on the drop of an hairpin. Fun times.

You know what, since you said
Shurikens-Sama said:
so that i can upgrade it
actually just use wordpress.com and move your stuff to a paid web hosting service when you're ready rather than using a free web hosting service to later upgrade it.

@azngel tried that they seem take longer to approve there verification. im still waiting for it :(

thats strange, mines was pretty quick (like a min. or so) except I had to use my gmail account since it didn't seem to go through with my school's e-mail account.

same using gmail accout. even x100hosting still waiting for the verification.

and what do you meen x10hosting seems slow at times? o.o

it was taking a bit longer for me to load my page than usual, but it might've been because of my internet since it sometimes acts up on me. I made another account and the verification went through fine for me.

I can recommend IX webhosting. I use them for quite a while now and there is nothing to complain about. I really like their services and besides this they have a great customer support too. If you are looking for a high quality web host you should choose them.

[Off topic maybe but it's an alternative] You could just run your own server depending on how much traffic you're getting. Use dyn-dns for a free sub-domain or register your own ^^ Also make sure you have a reliable and fast Internet connection

Is hard to find a reliable web hosts, more cheap more dangerous... :p

rent a vps and make your own webhost. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。