Gamers that Force 1280 x 720 rez can they be changed?

adameve

アニメの芸術家
Elite Member
Jan 15, 2014
I finally got one of Guilty!s 2 Yokai games to run but it insists on being run 1280 x 720 and i have an old style square CRT screen and it looks like ..well it does not look great people are squished.

a pop up shows up that shows a slider but i cant get it to allow a change..anyone have any experinece with this issue? i have found several other games that insist on a certain rez.

i tried changing it back once the game started and the screen was fractured and the sound worked but the game would not continue.

thanks for any help on this issue. There were at least 2 other games i wanted to try that insisted on this stupid thing too. :)

I tried play old game it can't change resolution too.I think you should change monitor to LED monitor like 16 inch.It can show more resolution but graphic card is support or not.New monitor can support 1280*720p already.You can play game with out problem.CRT is has less pixel it can't play new games.I know it really hard to earn money for new monitor.But it will work.
Good Luck.

Hi.,.
RMouseB -> Properties
-w 800 -h 600
C:\WD\bin\watch_dogs.exe -w 800 -h 600 (you can add any Resolution you want)
But one problem, mostly not work witch new games, but you can try, maybe you lucky...
-windowed or -sw -
or Alt+Enter Windowed Mode When run game
-fullscreen
Win and Full still work for all games, but -w -h not...
P.S Watch Dogs garbage...
And about new games, try find .ini file, in game folder, and search Wight - Hight and set resolution, you need. And dont forget check My Document, new game love create .ini or config file there...

Last edited:
Hi.,.
RMouseB -> Properties
-w 800 -h 600
C:\WD\bin\watch_dogs.exe -w 800 -h 600 (you can add any Resolution you want)
But one problem, mostly not work witch new games, but you can try, maybe you lucky...
-windowed or -sw -
or Alt+Enter Windowed Mode When run game
-fullscreen
Win and Full still work for all games, but -w -h not...
P.S Watch Dogs garbage...
And about new games, try find .ini file, in game folder, and search Wight - Hight and set resolution, you need. And dont forget check My Document, new game love create .ini or config file there...

WatchDogs is killer for laptop.My nephew brought this game before.First time DVD get CRC error.He claim and get new ones.It work but it must uPlay.I tried to play and got white screen flash it like AMD graphic error.unfortunately someones hack my nephew steam account and WatchDogs is belong to hacker.I can said this game is not perfect for everyone.Thank WatchDogs to show how to hacker and inspire me to know more computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.