game keep "has stop working".. ばくあね 弟しぼっちゃうぞ!

Deleted member 73241

Hentai Meister
Elite Member
Oct 16, 2013
i just finish download this game ばくあね 弟しぼっちゃうぞ! from this thread

installed the the with no problem.. i run the installer using run as admin japan (use HFApplocale)..

after done with install, i run the game but it keep "has stop working". i try to change the opstion when 1st run the game (API or DIrectX), but still error..

I'm already change my laptop admin, keyboard, and location to japan. but still got that error..

how I can fix it?

I'm use Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit.

bakuane.jpg

=======================================

btw, what is the best OS for playing eroge that all of you recomended?

Maybe try changing your System Locale to Japanese instead of using AppLocale?

Maybe try changing your System Locale to Japanese instead of using AppLocale?

Im already do it as I say in the post..

I'm already change my laptop admin, keyboard, and location to japan. but still got that error..

even I'm already change it, and run using HFApplocale, it still got crash...

o yeah.. I forgot to mention..

this game running in tittle screen have 2 option menu, right above (have option for change windows mode or full screen, option, and exit) and bottom left (main menu, for start the game, load game etc).

when I try to point the option right above, the game doesnt crash, still run and I can edit some option (but not the sound, when I choose sound, it will "has stop working")

when I try to point the option bottom left, the game will crash "has stop working"..

do you guys have idea with this problem?

That's what I was trying to say xP

yeah I'm already try it too.

1. run with AppLocale
2. change compability
3. run as admin

but still dont work,,

====================

this is the picture of setting of my laptop..

View attachment 3862

===========================

this is the problem with pic..

in this pic i say run with HFApplocale,, but sometime I try it too with normal run (like I say above)..

crashbakuane.jpg

My guess for the reason why the title is displayed incorrectly is because of System Locale settings. Can't think of anything else unless you lack a language pack or something which I don't think should be the case?

I found out how to get through it, which I never had to do before. Change your clock to Japanese as well and it works. Super weird but yea lol

I guess their trying to ensure that the game can only be played within Japan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.