Game Help

wajamoblob

Aug 29, 2014
I recently downloaded Hoka no Onna no Ko to H wo Shiteiru Ore wo Mite Koufun Suru Kanojo and when I play the game none of the character sprites come up during the conversations and I keep getting an error message for the missing files. Can someone tell me how to get the character sprites fixed

game downloaded from:
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=350376

First, make sure you stop your torrent downloader after the files are downloading.
Next, make sure your PC locale is set to Japanese.

I've done what you said and changed my PC locale and stopped the downloader however the game is still continuing to not work properly. My other games that I've downloaded work and this is only an issue found in this game (also while continuing to play with these errors the game froze half way through the game).

Game Help Sample.jpg

Is there any way that I'm supposed to set it up that I've skipped over, other than replaced AdvHD with the cracked version (is there any other steps to the setup)?

Hello! Sorry for the late response. It took a while to d/l the game.
Anyway, looks like this game is really strict with JP locale and requires to change the time to JP as well. And we all know we don't like that.
So I used Locale Emulator by Paddy Xu. Install it and after that right click on AdvHD.exe (the cracked one)
b9k8RjMf.jpg

and tada~ it works :D
01n7HfY.jpg

I hope it works out for you too~
:megane_waaai:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (especially the "Female Agents: The boy" series) that you don't mind sharing as well?