G.J? Tsuma to mama to boin blackscreen during animation

Luminez

Feb 20, 2021
Hello, currently playing through Tsuma to Mama to Boin and I got into h-scene with one of the girls but when animation was supposed to play, all I got is a black screen. Game is fine if I turn off the animations.

Struggling to find the issue since I played Kanjuku body collection also by GJ fine and animations played without any problems

What have I tried:
  • Have system in japanese locale
  • reinstalled the game
  • reinstalled the game without the ? and dot symbol in GJ name
  • can play the animations in movie folder fine

Any help is appreacited.

Hi, :)
If, Only, One, Video, not, Work, then video file just damaged. Reload from other place.
-
Or like several times before, who create image just create damaged copy.
--
Give girl name video, i check, Just interesting :)
---
Tsuma to mama to boin
---
-://www.codecguide.com/download_k-lite_codec_pack_mega.htm

Well, this might sound like a dumb question, but which version of the game do you have and which OS do you have ?

I mean, 1st release was in 2006 and supported win98, ME, 2000 and XP; and they released in 2017 a win 10 compatible version (supported version win 7 & win 10).

Depending on the game version you have, you may have a compatibility problem.
So try using compatibility mode.

Else, movie not showing in game is usually caused by incompatible / lacking driver for CG, codec, window outdated or so other plug-in missing (like C+(+) version of year XX needed for Guilty games). Look at the readme / faq txt file of the game for such required plug-in.

Ok, so far nothing. ;-;

to answer questions, the scene in question is Kaho's first scene in closet.
Tried installing klite codec pack and running the game in compatibility mode for 7/XP, nothing.
I have windows 10. Couldn't find the exact version of the game, but maybe screenshot could help.
Also, sometimes when I boot up the game message box with video-something pops up, can't make it out what it says though.
Also browsed through the readme.txt but unfortunately coulnd't find anything helpful.

Can't remember where I got the game since it's been a while and only now I got around playing it, but worst case scenario I'll try to get it elsewhere. Remember the game was reeeally hard to find though.

download.jpg

Hmm, can you give link for NewVersion find nothing, only 2006
released in 2017 a win 10 compatible version (supported version win 7 & win 10).
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=220213
-
Okay find 妻とママとボイン【Windows10対応版】 special relies For Japan Only, Work trough Dmm Player (Game Emulator). https://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/detail/techarts_0013/
--
And, him have problem With One video, other look like work, that Mean Video Damaged (simple).
-
Video problem because C++, hmmmmmmmmmm...
Just in case all in one https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/visual_c_runtime_installer.html
It cant be problem because Game need that For Run Game not to a show Video.
---
I try tomorrow, and write amswer :)-

Okay, Good and Bad News. Game perfect work in WinXpJp. But in Win10x64 game video Engine dont Want wirk, because Created For x86. I even Cant install old Video Codec because it Blocked, Incompatible. Sometime i see G.J ad but in game video not work. I try compatibility WinXp Nope, i convert Video to .mkv, Nope game just write cant find files, Okay i convert to New Version .mpg. Dont work because Video player inside game just toooo Old.
--
Like many times before i write Use Win 7(10) Orig Japan + VirtualBox - WMvare and WinXpJp and Run 90% of games. Some old game need Win98-95-Dos.
-
Video you can watch inside game directory (MOVIE).
-
Video from my version of game Purple hair Sister in closet.
-://www.mediafire.com/file/2f6gnetez7zq7t6/MOVIE.rar/file
-
And game Save inside
-://www.mediafire.com/file/attzrs44xdbu8q8/GH-01119.rar/file

Okay, Good and Bad News. Game perfect work in WinXpJp. But in Win10x64 game video Engine dont Want wirk, because Created For x86. I even Cant install old Video Codec because it Blocked, Incompatible. Sometime i see G.J ad but in game video not work. I try compatibility WinXp Nope, i convert Video to .mkv, Nope game just write cant find files, Okay i convert to New Version .mpg. Dont work because Video player inside game just toooo Old.
--
Like many times before i write Use Win 7(10) Orig Japan + VirtualBox - WMvare and WinXpJp and Run 90% of games. Some old game need Win98-95-Dos.
-
Video you can watch inside game directory (MOVIE).
-
Video from my version of game Purple hair Sister in closet.
-://www.mediafire.com/file/2f6gnetez7zq7t6/MOVIE.rar/file
-
And game Save inside
-://www.mediafire.com/file/attzrs44xdbu8q8/GH-01119.rar/file

Ok, thank you for figuring all this stuff out. Big help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。