FileMirror Premium suggestions, feedback

Tolivar

Trusted Member
Jun 2, 2011
I've just concluded a premium period with FileServe, been mostly good but the last 2 weeks or so my software of choice (jDownloader) had a bug with the FileServe API, basically at first you couldn't download anything, and then you could download but it didn't register premium at all, had to do it with the browser directly which feels a bit clunky to say the least.

So I'm sitting here looking at what filemirrors AS users upload to and trying to figure out which to pick, FS again? if that bug is ever fixed my experience with them has been mostly sunshine and rainbows, I've had wUpload premium 2 months ago or so and they had massive performance issues, wasn't fast at all, could drop down to bellow free speeds on their premium service.

So I ask, what site do you guys have premium accounts with? have had with? what are your impressions and experiences?

Here are the three primary sites I'm looking at: Uploadstation, FileServe, wUpload, frequently used here, and elsewhere.

From the ones I have, the most stable one is Filesonic, followed by Fileserve, and Uploadstation. Wupload doesn't work with IDM's batch downloading, so I don't use it very often. When I did, got very good transfer rates. Then again, I get high speeds from pretty much everywhere, nearly all the time. ;)
Another thing to consider is that Fileserve recently started a more aggressive blocking tactic to eliminate transloaders. If you're using a connection faster than 50Mb/s, I would advice against them for the time being. That being said, I mostly use IDM and not JDownloader, which didn't have any problems during the various API changes made by Fileserve in the last couple weeks. Should you decide to renew with Fileserve, switching to IDM might be an alternative. It doesn't have clipboard intercepting, though. >.<

I have Filesonic, Fileserve, Wupload and Hotfile premium accounts and I can easily say that the most stable one is Filesonic.
About the others and their issues:
Fileserve: It is not stable, have a bunch of errors like "landing-1703" or "landing-612", etc. and it has a lot of offline links. What I meant about "offline" is seems online, but you can't download it.
Wupload: It verifies your account so hard. Download manager and cookie system they have is so nasty and annoying. So far I see was I'm adding a link to the download manager I have (which is called IDM) and it becomes unavailable to download after 50 hours.
Hotfile: Hotfile is dead officialy, these are last days of them I guess. They gone crazy like 6 months ago and erased 80% of their account and file database.
Filesonic: It might give you several problems like offline links but better than the others and it's the cheapest one.

Fileserve: It is not stable, have a bunch of errors like "landing-1703" or "landing-612", etc. and it has a lot of offline links. What I meant about "offline" is seems online, but you can't download it.
landing-612 means the account and/or IP have been blocked for abuse. Get in contact with their support staff to get whitelisted. I heard it's faster to contact their representative on www.wjunction.com, but that could've changed by now.

Nope, landing-612 is not a banned account's issue, it's part-time killer like 3 hours landing-612 per week, after 3 hours it becomes solved and you're be able to download again.

Nope, landing-612 is not a banned account's issue

It's IP-banned, not account ban, they are not stupid to ban premium account since that mean they are banning their wallet as well.

it's part-time killer like 3 hours landing-612 per week, after 3 hours it becomes solved and you're be able to download again.

Not really, it lasts when you get your new IP, either by reset your modem or the ISP rotate its IP address per its configured renewal period.

Oh shoot! So, I've changed my IP unwillingly. It's swimmingly by now about downloading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks