error message when trying to click new game on [Escu:de] 遊聖天使プリマヴェールDrei +fandisk

Gilgaduck

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2018
https://im gur.com/a/ZkKl3wH

Hello was hopping someone could help me out

I've just downloaded [Escu:de] 遊聖天使プリマヴェールDrei and the fandisk i can get to the main menu fine but everytime i click new game i have the two errors above. It's happening with both the regular game and the fandisk and i'm not able to extract the BG.BIN file in anyway. The BG.BIN file is in my folder for both games so it's not missing.

Please and thank you.

thx but it's not a region issue it's giving me some kinda error message about not being able to load an image file from the BG file. I can open the game ok it just happens when i click on new game.

i tried using the link and dragging the bg.bin file it came back as

c2dc73ce

So it shouldn't be that.

I also changed my game folder name to drei and moved it directly to my system f so it's not the destination name either. Thanks for trying to help but i still got the same issue.

thx but it's not a region issue it's giving me some kinda error message about not being able to load an image file from the BG file. I can open the game ok it just happens when i click on new game.

You haven't tried it, have you? I have the game, and launching it with local emulator solves the problem

Reactions: Gilgaduck
You haven't tried it, have you? I have the game, and launching it with local emulator solves the problem

This might be it. Other people in the game threads have also experienced this error.

@Gilgaduck: Try the local emulator or set your PC's location to Japan and time/date format to Japanese and see if it fixes the problem.

mine seems to be running fine though without using any emulator...As long as i have my system locale and non unicode programme set to japanese escude game usually runs just fine. Did you try updating the game? afaik there were a few versions of update available...
your folder should look like this

https://im gur.com/SrgthCi

oh you're right running it with the local emulator fixed it. i'm really sorry bout that i thought just changing the region would've been enough.

Thx for the help everyone and sorry bout that.

oh you're right running it with the local emulator fixed it. i'm really sorry bout that i thought just changing the region would've been enough.

Thx for the help everyone and sorry bout that.

It's just that some VN require more settings, local emulator is one way to go if you can start the software but it doesn't let you start a new game or the text is gibberish. If LE doesn't do the trick then the game needs either a crack or an update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?